Chapter 83: Beyond Super Saiyan 2

Start from the beginning

Kami: (you've been waiting for quite some time then).

Piccolo's mind: I was waiting for a right time where it seemed appropriate!

Nail: (seems more like worst timing right now if anything).

Piccolo's mind: shut up!

Piccolo: not to be the bearer of bad news here. By using the first wish to bring back the massive number of people before, there's only gonna be one wish you're gonna get.

Goka: huh..... that's a good point actually. Maybe we could tell Shenron to return everything specifically back to the way it was.

Piccolo: I mean, probably. But I feel things would be that simple with making a wish like that.

Bulma: Goka, we'll be in serious trouble if the lab is destroyed. Look, there's been a lot of experiments going on and things kinda got a little.....

Goka: oh, you're worried the Dragon Radar might be destroyed.

Bulma: yeah....... That............. And nothing else.

Goka: this honestly is a problem. Oooooo! I know! Trunks can go get the radar and bring it back here. And I can hold off Majin Buu

Trunks: you really sure you can hold them off Majin Buu, Aunt?

Goka: don't worry, it'll only be for a little while.

Frieza: you best move now before they show up and just blow up the city.

Trunks: crap that's right.

Bulma: be careful Trunks. And please do not get distracted please.

Trunks: don't worry, I won't get distra..... hey a bird!

Frostwing:...... we're so f**ked.

(Timeskip).

Majin Buu was flying at high speed through the air all while Babidi was doing what he could to hold onto her as she flew.

Babidi: could you please not do this for once?!

Majin Buu: mmmmmm, nope!

She said as she continued to fly at high speeds. However, she quickly stopped in her place once Goka appeared right in her path via instant transmission.

Babidi: oh sure.... Now you actually stop.

He said as he levitated from behind Majin Buu to see who was in the way.

Babidi: wh... wha?!

Goka: hi.

Babidi: you! And here I thought that little traitor Vegeta might have killed you. Guess I was wrong on that. You know, I don't believe I've ever gotten the chance of thanking you. All that damage energy between the two of you really managed to help in reviving Majin Buu.

Goka: yeah, so I'm gonna need to say no to you going to Metro West just yet.

Babidi: oh, is that correct?

Goka: yeah. You'll get to face those three soon enough in the near future. I think you should at least wait until that moment and maybe not picking on the other people and their Pokémon.

Babidi: oh really? And just why should we have to do that? Are you fools attempting to plan something?

Goka: sure do. It's a really special training that'll defeat you for sure.

Babidi: defeat us? Don't make me laugh.

Goka: you won't know unless you find out.

Babidi: no seriously, don't make me laugh. I've yelled some many times today to the point that it hurts to laugh. Anyways, we don't have the patience of waiting for the likes of them. Especially if they're apparently not even ready! The only alternative is Buu cleaning the dead skin from my ass and I think we all know that we're not choosing that one!