𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Right so you loop that through here and tie that there and repeat!" She smiled thinking that was enough of an explanation, i crinkled my nose at her as I picked up the daisies. Fuckety-fuck I was massively fucked! She had Draco Malfoy making fucking daisy chains.

After fumbling around and tearing her precious little flowers she huffed "look like this!" She sighed as she scooted closer to me, her scent of cherries and firewood engulfing my senses as she performed a demonstration for me. Her small fingers finely threading one daisy through another as I watched her hands work, I could see her become nervous as her fingers fumbled over one another occasionally, allowing me to raise a brow at her with a smirk. Oh how I love making her nervous.

"Got it?"

"Got it." I huffed as I began my chain.

I was actually quite enjoying this, very...therapeutic. It was a distraction from the insanely sexy female that sat opposite myself.

**

"And then she said—" I struggled to continue my sentence as we sat on the blanket bent over in belly laughters.

"No stop!" She laughed hysterically as she pushed my arm allowing me to fall back onto the blanket, holding my chest as tears escaped my eyes.

"She said...'got a sock to wipe it?' " I cried as i watched her fall back in laughter as her back arched, both unable to breathe as we slapped our hands against the grass laughing like fucking hyenas.

After our come down of laughter we laid against the blanket occasionally sneaking a giggle as the sun peeked through the clouds lighting her complexion.

I observed as she glared at the ring her mother had bought her, twirling it around her thumb as her eyes screamed a thousand emotions. She was good at offering an expressionless face but those eyes, those eyes betray her.

"You know, I reckon that cloud is her" I whispered to her as I nodded my head towards the cloud. I observed as a heartfelt smile covered her expression. "You do?" She asked, her eyes now glistening.

"I do and you want to know something else?" I probed.

She nodded her head as her eyes met mine. "I reckon she's looking down at you right mow and she's thinking how utterly ridiculous you look when you laugh." I winked as she lightly punched my arm giggling. I knew she didn't like the deep conversations, just enough to let her know that she's not alone. It worked. She was smiling uncontrollably. "What're you smiling at Roberts?" I smirked

"You're such a big softie." She giggled. "I don't know how you dare!" I pulled a sarcastic expression of shock. "Why how dare you fracture my reputation of bad boy slytherin prince!" I joked as I smirked at her little giggles.

I turned around to notice everyone had left and it was just us. I flickered my gaze to Ade to see her sinking her teeth into her bottom lip.

"Jesus Christ Adeline you need to stop doing that." I growled as I threw my arm over my eyes.

She laughed innocently as she grabbed at my wrist pulling me up to head back to the castle.

**

Adeline

As myself and the group sat in the great hall devouring the wonderful food that was set out before us, I couldn't ignore the icy fingers that were running patterns on my exposed thighs.

I glared at Draco as he avoided my eye contact smirking to himself as he drank his water. I tensed my thighs and clammed my knees together his large palm gripped my upper thigh pulling it towards him as his hefty rings indented my sensitive skin.