nine

real life!

kendall and madelyn were currently getting ready for their night out. lilah was gonna be coming over with madison later on so we could all go out and have a fun night since we haven't been together in weeks.

"does this look okay?" madelyn asked kendall. kendall turned to look at her cousin and she was wearing a blazer, a black crop top, with faux leather pants.

"babes, you literally look amazing. dont even start." kendall said while turning back around to put her earrings in. maddie laughed and shook her head. kendall decided to put on a white corset tank top and some white flair pants, she put her hair up in a low bun and finished doing her makeup. maddie was in the living room filling a water bottle with vodka so they wouldn't have to pay for extra drinks. kendall got a text from her phone from lilah saying that her and madison are going to be there in five minutes.

"maddie!" kendall called out from their bathroom.

"what!" maddie answered from the kitchen.

"lilah and mads are five minutes away! call front desk and tell them to let them up once they get here! also, the ubers gonna be here in 10" she said, maddie called to let them know they were expecting to guest of the names lilah and madison and to let them up once they get here. kendall finished getting ready so she walked out of the bathroom to find the three girls standing around the kitchen island. lilah was wearing a leather jacket, a black crop top, and a light pink tennis skirt. madison was hearing a red crop top, blue washed out jeans, and her new jordan 1's that the girls are all obsessed with.

"kendall!" lilah yelled, she bolted to the girl and pulled her into a hug.

"well happy early seventeenth birthday babe." kendall said while hugging the girl back, lilah pulled back giving madison a chance to say hi.

"kens!" madison said while hugging the younger cline,

"bailey!" kendall said.

"you guys ready to go?" madelyn said while looking through her purse, making sure she had her house kets with her.

"i think we are." kendall said while throwing an arm around lilah, the girls headed downstairs and hopped into the uber heading for the club. they all just walked in without getting id since everyone tells them they all look older than they are, the girls all look out for lilah though.

"oh she's hot!" madison yelled over the loud music, she was looking over at a girl by the bar.

"go talk to her bails!" kendall said while pushing her over into the girls direction. madison walked over and started a conversation with her.

"you guys wanna go into the bathroom!" lilah yelled while pointing back at the bathroom. kendall and maddie nodded their heads and they walked into the bathroom.

"holy shit the lights so nice in here." lilah said while leaning over the sink to look at herself in the mirror.

"your right. its so fucking nice." kendall said while doin the same.

"we should take some pictures." maddie said, the girls all exchanged a look and lilah whipped out her phone and snapped some pictures. they girls all agreed on one that looks amazing, it being the only picture that wasn't blurry. they all walked out of the bathroom and back onto the dance floor. they danced, sung, and drank for a few more hours. at this point it was about three o'clock in the morning and maddie called and uber. they took more pictures outside of the bathroom and they turned out so good to them.

"the ubers gonna be here in ten minutes!" maddie yelled over the music, the three girls nodded their heads and held up a thumbs up. they heard outside and waited for their uber. they climbed in and headed for kendalls and maddie's apartment. they got upstairs and all got ready for bed since lilah and madison were sleeping over.

"so what happened with the girl, bails?" kendall asked madison, the girls were washing their faces in the bathroom while lilah was already passed out on kendall's bed and maddie was raiding their pantry.

"so her name's mariah, she's twenty-one, and she plays basketball for the charlotte 49ers. she asked for my number, i gave it her and I might be seeing her sunday night." madison said while putting on a face mask.

"i'm so happy for you!" Kendall said with a smile on her face, madison let out a giggle before saying something back.

"now you, rudy, chase, and maddie aren't the only people in a relationship around here." the girls headed to bed, madison was sleeping in maddie's room while lilah was already passed out in kendall's room. after a while kendall and madison passed out, but the next mornings everyone woke up around eleven.