Chapter One- The begining

Hermione Granger was quickly walking down the corridor towards the library, taking her normal route, she was having a rather good day until she walked into the bane of her existece on her way to her favourite place, the library of course. "What do you want Malfoy?" she demanded as he cornered her and forced her to drop her books by pressing her against the wall "i really dont have time for your shit right now" she growled out, pushing on his chest until he moved. " i want you Granger, i want to find out every inch of your body, and what i can do to make you scream, what i want Granger is to have a little bet with you, meet me at the astronomy tower after dinner to discuss it" he drawled as if it were a potions ingredients list whilst grabbing her wrist to make her stay. " is this some kind of joke?" she laughed, bending to pickup her discarded books. "That's never going to happen Malfoy" she smirked, flicking her hair as she began to walk away again. " Of course not, meet me tonight and I'll prove it to you" he replied before he pulled her back to him for a kiss. She allowed herself a brief moment to enjoy the kiss before she remembered her rule about keeping her distance from him; so she pushed him away and yelled "what the hell Malfoy!". "Just meet me tonight Granger, you'll have your answers, after all I know you can't stay away from a mystery like this" he grinned, before finally leaving her alone with her books, which she had to pick up once more.

"that was hot! i always knew there was a sexual tention between you two, what was all that about?" Ginny exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear as she bent to help her best friend collect her forgotten books. " i have no idea, did you see the whole thing? I mean what was that!" she asked, sagging against the wall. " yup, and i have to say wow, just wow, but hey if you don't know there's one way to find out" the redhead chuckled, coming to stand by the brunette and winking. " hey! Get that thought out of your head, i will not be going to the tower tonight, now shall we go in before someone starts asking questions?" Hermione responded hotly. " yes, we shall, but you will be going I'm sure of it, if there's one thing you love its answers" the girl grinned before strolling into the library with the brunette in tow.

Gryffindor Girls dormitory after dinner...Hermione's thoughts
I will not be going. I will not be going. I WILL not be going. I will NOT be going. I WILL NOT BE GOING!!! Dammit I'm going....

Astronomy tower...

"Hello? Malfoy?" Hermione called in a whisper, entering the dark room. "Yes, i'm here, I was starting to think you wouldn't show" he grumbled, walking over to her. "well, why did you ask me here, and what the hell did you mean by a bett?" she asked frustratedly, crossing her arms over her chest, unaware she was pushing her breasts higher and giving him a rather nice view of her cleavage, not ready to admit both him and Ginny were right about her need for answers.

" i asked you here to suggest a bet, now i know that the weasel was stupid enough to end things with you last month, now i suggest we 'date' and the bett is that he'll get so angry he'll come running back, but we'll keep the bett on for a bit longer, act all lovey dovey because then we'll prove that he thinks you a trophey, we'll meet up whenever we can and i'll treat you to presents like a usual boyfriend, when we finish it will be on mutual terms, and that little show today was just because of your ginger friend, although i have to agree with her, there has been some sort of tention between us, which is why i'm suggesting we settle that tonight" he explained before pulling her close by the waist.

"Are you suggesting we shag Malfoy?" she asked incredulously, resting her hands on his chest ready to push him away again.
"why of course dear Granger, how else are we to make this work" he replied, grabbing hold of her hands to keep her close as he backed her against the wall so he could kiss a trail up her neck, earning a soft moan from the brunette as he did so. She scrunched her hands into his shirt out of nervousness or arousal she didn't know, but she really wanted to kiss him .