"Gavin, you finally return," Gusion said to him with a hit of bitterness. The man holding me just smirked at him.  

I looked back and forth at the two so called 'brothers'. I must admit, if Gusion didn't dye his hair, they really looked alike. Gusion is like the bad boy brother type, while this Gavin guy is more of the nice guy type. Both are really handsome. Both of them are pretty much in a staring contest now, cause they're glaring at each other. Oh no, they're really doing to ripe each other's throat out. 

"I can do what I want with her, she's my girl," Gusion nearly barked at him. 

"Tsk, tsk, you can't own a person. Especially a pretty lady like her. Plus didn't you abandoned the family?" Gavin asked with a sly smirk. 

I could literally see the smoke coming out of his ears in anger. "Umm, may I know who you are sir," I asked as I looked at this Gavin guy. His expression then soften a bit when he looked at me. 

"Where are my manners, I am Gavin Paxley, Gusion's twin brother," he introduced himself as he kissed the back ok my hand. Oh my god! Even his touch is the same as Gusion's. My face immediately turned red when his lips came in contact with the back of my hand. I turned my face away from him to hid my flustered face. He is exactly like his brother and I kinda like it. "I am also the heir to the Paxley family, thanks to you brother," he continued as he gave Gusion a smirk. 

"Like I care, they are holding me down on my goal. Plus I am now more success than you Gavin," Gusion said it cockily. Oh boy there he goes with that cocky attitude. 

"I have my own squad and this lady here is my marksman," he pulled me back into his arms. I'm beginning to feel like the rope in a tagger war. 

"So the rumors were true. I heard the marksman is called Nephila, the spider correct?" he then pulled me back to his arm and hooked his arms tightly around my waist. "Like you brother, I am quite fond of this spider as well".

I turned to look at Gusion and he looked like he almost going to explode in anger. Oh no, he will turn into a killing machine, if he becomes angry. I better think of a move quick. "Umm, is it okey for you to let go of me, I am quite famish," I asked.

"Very well, may I join you then, m'lady".

"That won't be necessary, I did promise your brother to accompany him".

"He will join us then". This guy is good, too good. He certainly had Gusion's smarts, looks and also his charms, but he was much more of a gentlemen than a bad boy. 

I sighed, "It seems that I don't have any other choice then, right?"

He smiled at me as he lead me to the dinner table, where I think their parents sat. Seriously? How unlucky am I today? Gavin bowed towards the lord and lady of the Paxley family. "Mother, father, I brought some guest with me, I hope it is fine," he politely asked them. 

"My son, is she the Scarlet of the Scarlet Faction?" the Lady asked. 

"Yes mother," Gavin replied. 

"Then she must be seated with her faction and so you finally came Gusion," said the Lord as he turned towards Gusion. 

"I wished not to be seated here then, if my presence counts a treat towards the Lord and Lady of the Paxley family," Gusion said as he took my other hand and lead me away from his family. 

"You really despise them, don't you?" I asked him. 

"I was never acknowledge by my family members, so I left," he replied, "come now, dinner is about to start. Great their fancy language is rubbing onto me," I grinned at him as he lead me to the table, where my guardians and the Scarlet Shadow Grandmaster were seated.