~1~

Im sitting at the Slytherin table with some of my best friends, that i know dont use me for popularity and money. The Smith family is the richest and most succesfull family, beaides the Malfoy's their number 1 in ranking. We are number 2, sadly my parents are great friends with the Malfoys. Draco, the child of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. The biggest player from Hogwarts, he has played everyone. Except for me, I know his little tricks. I see and hear everyone whispering and looking at the door. "is that Draco? Damn he has had a glow-up" I hear someone whisper. I softly roll my eyes and turn around. Damn...Draco really did have a glow-up. I can see him checking me out for a second but he walks over to the table. I turn back to my friends. We hear laughing at the boys side, that cant be good. A origami bird flies into my hand. I open it, 'meet me in my room at 10- Draco Malfoy'. I roll my eyes and throw the paper away. "What did it say?" Charlotte asks. "Nothing inportant it was from Malfoy" we talk a bit. Draco has played them to, first and second year.

~after the feast~ ●its almosy 10● "are you going?" May asks I look at her "to?" "To Draco" "should I?" I say soft. "Alexia, maybe like really maybe he has something else to say?" "Fine..". (She putted on a pastel green hoodie and grey sweatpants). I get up and walk out the room. We're not even allowed to leave our room past 9. Draco has his own room, lucky idiot that he is, money can buy off anything. I knock soft on his door, its 10 now. He opens the door and lets me in. He closes the door behind me "what do you want Malfoy" I have no emotion in my voice. He pushes/pins me up against the wall. Our faces are close to eachother "Come on Smith, give me a reason you dont like me" he whispers, he looks me straight into my eyes. His hand is next to my head. "Your a player Malfoy, just give up" I feel his warm breath on my lips. Draco softly bites his lip, "remember my words Smith, you will be mine, no matter what" our lips almost touch eachother. "Can I go now?" He looks me up and down for a second. "Ye.." he says soft. He takes a few steps back. I walk out and go back to my room. "Soo?" "Nothing new" i close the door behind me and sit on my bed. We talk the whole night. Its already 7 in the morning, we didnt even sleep. We take a shower and change into our robes. We walk to the common room and sit on the couch. No one is out yet.

~later that day~ i walk through the hallways. Its 30 past 8. So far I know everyone is already in their room. I went out for fresh air but i decided to go back to the common room. "Alexia, wait" I turn around and see Draco. Thats weird he always calls me by my surname. "Yes..?" I say soft. He softly bites his bottom lip.he has a different look on his face, a soft look. He stands infront of me, I just realise how short I am compared to him. He grabs my chin softly and his soft lips touch mine. He gave me a small, soft gentle peck on my lips. When he opens his eyes again me looks me in my eyes..he lets my chin go. "What the-" I didnt get to finish my sentence. "Sorry.." he says soft and walks away fastly. What the hell just happened. I walk back to my room. "Uhm Alexia i know you probably dont care but do you know what just happened to Malfoy?" Zoë asks. "What?" "He ignored literally everyone and walked into his room, he just looked at the ground while ignoring everyone" Savanna says. "I dont know but, maybe its just one of his tricks" they look at me with the look that says, tell us what happened. "Well, Draco called me by my name and..well he gave me a small peck on my lips, he said sorry and walked off fastly before i could say anything" they look at me in my eyes. They look at eachother "uhm Alexia there might something you want to know" Charlotte says. "What?" "Well each girl Draco played, he never kissed them, or gave them a peck or anything, he would almost but then broke up with her" Savanna says. "Maybe its one of his new tricks..." I say soft. "Dont think so, he looked upset or just we couldnt really tell, but it wasnt the look he always has" Chloë says. "It was kinda a sad/upset look but also like he actually loved or broken?" Charlotte says. We hear someone hit the wall in the room next to ours. That's Draco's room. We look at eachother. "What the hell is happening with Draco?" Charlotte whispers soft. I sit on my bed and lean my head against the wall. (On the other side is dracos room.) I hear someone crying softly.."I dont know but its not good.." I say soft. I look at them "he's crying.." they look at me. "Alexia.." I know what their going to say. "Are you sure?-" I say soft "yes, go" they say. I let out a soft sigh and get up. I walk out my room and knock on Draco's door. "Draco, its me" I hear nothing. "Can you let me in.." he opens the door. His eyes are red.. he lets me in and closes the door. "What is it? You never just come over" "whats wrong" "what do you-" "stop the acting, I heard you cry in my room, you gave me a peck and each girl you have played, you never gave them a peck or kissed them. You said sorry, called me by my name, what is going on with you Draco?" I say. He looks me in my eyes. "I..." he says soft...