Chapter 2: Quite the Show

Začít od začátku

"Nice show that was," Fred chuckles.

I gasp loudly, sitting up in bed and covering my face.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" I scream.

He walks in the room, closing the door behind him in two swift motions.

He slowly walks over to the bed, his eyes glued to me the entire time, not saying a word. He places his forearms down on the mattress and leans over to me.

"Just wanted to see how my girl was doing after our little interaction," He whispers, his voice soft just as it had been moments ago.

I exhale deeply, my nerves coming through once again.

He takes a seat on the bed, facing me with his gaze still glued to my eyes.
My legs were past him, and he was only a few inches away from my body.

He takes his hand and places it on my knee, over the covers.

He slowly begins to slide it upward, so that its now once again, resting on my thigh.

"You should probably go, Ginny may come in," I reason, just now thinking of the possibility of her walking in and seeing Fred and I in these positions.

"She won't" He says.

"how can you be so sure?" I question.

He scoots a bit closer on the bed.

"Harry just showed up. They just snuck off somewhere, don't know where though. Knowing her, she probably won't be back until near morning." He says.

I nod,

"probably not,"

He looks up at me, locking his eyes with my own.

My heart begins to beat faster in my chest.

"You seem nervous. Are you?" He asks.

I nod.

"Sort of." I respond, a crack coming through in my voice.

He chuckles.

"No need to be nervous Cal. It's just pure fun right?"

I nod again, and I feel a burst of adrenaline ignite within my stomach.

I place my hand on his, slowly running it up his toned arm, all the way until my hand is placed holding his neck.

He groans at my touch, and I feel my body tighten as he does so.

He turns his hand in the direction of my hand, planting little kisses on my palm and sending shivers down my body.

I scoot closer to him, still holding his face, and his eyes scanning me up and down.

"wait," he says.

I quickly pull my hand from his neck.

"is something wrong?" I question.

He smirks and nods his head from side to side.

He swiftly pulls out his wand, and points it at the door.

"colloportus," He mutters.

I then hear the door click, locking itself from the charm. He turns back to me, and drops his wand to the floor in the process. He takes his hand, starting at my collarbone and running it up to where he is now holding the back of my head. He pulls my head in in one swift motion, locking our lips forcefully and pulling me into a heated kiss. I kiss back, but he fights for dominance, obviously winning. I run my hand up his back, putting my  fingers through his hair and tugging a bit. He groans into my mouth, sending a vibration down my body. I pull my legs underneath me, sitting up on my knees so I'm now hovered above him still sitting upward. Fred takes his other hand, and places it on my waist, gesturing me to come closer. I oblige, and move closer, our cores nearly connecting at this point. He releases his hand from the back of my head, using both arms to lift me up and place me lying down. He hovers over me, both arms places by the sides of my head.