Chapter 1

Mel Flores

I have to pee and this teacher won't let me I'm already having a bad day and he's making it worse.

"Can I please just go" I say stressed
hoping he lets me go because my mother didn't even let me go cause she was mad that I woke up late. It wasn't even a big deal.

"You have 5 minutes Ms.Flores" the teacher says

maybe he let me go because he saw the distress on my face but seriously I actually needed to go.

I ran out of class and I head to the bathroom not even looking at the one I went into I run to a stall.

I use the bathroom and as I leave the stall I head out to wash my hands until my eyes meet with green ones.

"I think you're in the wrong bathroom" I say I swallow nervously he looks imitating .

he points at the door and I see I'm in the wrong bathroom.

I'm in the boys bathroom.

"No I'm not in the wrong bathroom you're in the wrong bathroom little one" he says staring at my eyes like he's trying to read me.

My throat is dry and I get nervous

He takes a step forward

"Can I get you're name little on-" he says

why is he calling me little one I don't like it.

I cut him off and say "Stop calling me that and my name is Melanie but I guess you can call me mel"

"I think I should get going and you're not suppose to be smoking at um school" I say

"And you're not supposed to be in this bathroom right?" he says staring at me

It looks like he's trying to read me.

"Y-yeah I'm not but smok-" I say before he cuts me off.

"Leave" He says

"I was going to anyway" I say madly I kind wanted to talk to him to be honest he is cute.

I head to the door until I feel a hand grab my arm.

I look down and see it's him I look back up and look into his eyes they look like a deep green he looks angry.

"I swear to god if you tell anyone what I'm doing in here" he says

"I'm not now let me go I have to go back to class I was told I could take only 5 minutes" I say

"Bye little one" he says letting go on my arm

I left and run back to class I didn't want to get yelled at.

I sit back down after getting yelled at for taking to long

Thinking about him and then it hit me.

I didn't get his name.