Chapter 1

Takl"hello"
Think"hello"

Y/n p.o.v.

It was a beautifull day today the birds were chirping to bad I couldn't relax. Today was the entrans exeas to tosuki and I was so worried that a normal person wouldn't knonw it. I was walking alone mom was over seas again and dad was out of town.
"There are alot of cars here .of course it would be many people here idot." I scolded myself.
I made it to what seems the entrens and heard someone showting and a redhead on the ground. Maybe I should help him up. He seems familiar but can't remember. I thouh as I walked to the guy. I strecht out my hand and asked you okay?

Redhead p.o.v.

"You okay?" I look to my left and see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) and with (s/c) and (e/c). "She's beautiful. But where have I seen those eyes beafor?" I kept wondering
"Hey! Are you alright? You didn't hit your head?"
"No I'm fine. My name is Soma Yukihira what's yours?"
"I'm (y/n) (l/n) you also came here forthe entrenc exam, yeah?"
"Of corse that's why everyone is here. Shall we go to getter?"
"She's kind of spacing out. Maybe I should ask again?" I though
"Now are you okay? You seemed kind of lost in though."
"Yeah I'm okay. You said something?"
"So I asked shall we get going the exam is about to start?"
"Yeah"
"She's kind of cute. Maybe I should bring (y/n) to restoran sometime and serve some of my fine dining."

Y/n p.o.v.

"Of corse that's why everyone is here. Idiot idiot idiot." "Of corse I mean look around theres people everywhere. For a first time in avile you talk to someone yoir age and you blew it. A hope that he at least wants to be my friend. Wait he's talking oh no what did he say?" I though nervesly.
"Now are you okay? You seemed kind of lost in though."
"Yeah I'm okay. You said something?" I answered quickly.
"So I asked shall we get going the exam is about to start?"
"Yeah"

Mini timeskip

We made it to the examanign area. There's alot of poeple here I hope everything goes smoothly. Then walk in two girls. I would be lying if I said they're not beautiful. I noticed how the atmosphere of the room changed and became a lot heavier and I see others are scared I wonder why?
"Hello everyone I am Erina Nakari and I have been assigned to judge today's transfer exams."
Wait ain't the director of totsuki si Nakari. No point in worrying about that now need to focus the task at hand.
The other girl next to Nakari started to explain what we will need to do.
"How pointles." She intereptit her.
"I have an idea. Bring the kinchen work tabel here."
She came back with alot of cookies ingredients. Nakari said our main ingredient is an egg. One dish. And that she will allow to pass who can impres her.
And with that said and done everyone in the hall maid a run for it. It was kind of funny now I'm going to lie. The only ones was here were me and Yukihira. They didn't seem to notice us till he spoke up.
"So can we start now?"