Love or lust

I sit up and put my hand on his back. Don't leave yet I say trying to hide my tears. He lies back down next to me. I won't baby don't worry, I'm never leaving he says with a grin on his face. Well one day you will have to I say looking the other direction. Hey what have I told you about being negative? I'm sorry I'm sorry. I close my eyes and hold him close until he goes to get up. Hey, where do you think you're going sir? The bathroom. I squint my eyes at him. Ok I say getting off the bed. I walk over next to him with the biggest smile on my face. You think you're so smart don't you? I kiss him on the cheek. Yes I do. I push him playfully; just go to the bathroom already. I have to go he says with a straight face. "Why what's wrong...what did I do?" He walks to the front door looks at me and leaves.

That's the last time I ever saw him...

Dear love, December 5, 2015
It's been 6 years since the last time I saw you. After you left things got rough. I became depressed and alone, it was so bad I didn't even want to leave my house. My parents tried to get me help but I didn't want it. I started to self-harm but that never got me anywhere but more upset. I felt like everything was my fault. You didn't even give me a reason why you left. At first I hated myself. I thought everything was my fault at first but then I realized it wasn't.

Dear faker, December 6, 2015
You didn't love me at all you lied. If you really loved me you would have come back by now. How could you have left?

Dear you,
December 7, 2015
I thought I saw you today maybe it was my mind messing with me. I see you a lot lately and it breaks my heart everytime.

I get home from work later then usual. There is a note on the counter. Of course they are out I say to myself... They can never just wait for me. Sometimes I think they hate me. They normally go out just for the night but now they will be gone for 3 days. I don't wanna be alone for 3 days alone surrounded by only my thoughts. I go up to my room and get changed into my pajamas. I walk downstairs and notice the front door open. Oh shit I say to myself it's like a goddamn horror movie. I run to the door and shut it quickly. I walk into the living room. Aston I scream

EVERYTHING WENT DARK.!.!.

Dear asshole,
December 13 ,2015
You think it's ok to sneak into my house and think that everything is ok... I don't remember much but I know I saw you.