Chapter 5: The Random Roster Race. And... Who In The Icing Are You?! Turbo?

Start from the beginning

Ralph was cut off when he was punched in the chin, falling to the ground. "Ow." he cried, rubbing his chin. 

I looked over and saw it was Calhoun that had punched him. "Hope you're happy, junkpile. This game is going down, and it's all your fault," Calhoun told him with a glare.

"Ma'am, you came back," I said, happy that she was okay.

"Can it, Fix-it!" she threatened before looking back at Ralph. "That Cy-Bug you brought with you multiplied," Calhoun said.

He got up from the ground. "No. It died in the taffy swamp. Believe me, I-" 

Ralph was cut off when loads of Cy-bugs came up from under the ground from behind the stands. The crowd started screaming as they started to get off from the stands and from around us.

Calhoun looked at Ralph with a glare. "Bullroar," Calhoun said before she pulled her gun and pulled out her hoverboard. 

She hopped on, starting to shoot at the Cy-bugs. "Listen up, people. Head to Game Central Station now! Move it! Let's go! Let's go!" Calhoun told the crowd, leading them to safety.

I motioned the candy people to follow as Ralph and I looked down the track, seeing if Vanellope, Snowanna, or Orey were coming towards us. 

We noticed that the starting line had changed to say the finished line.

Suddenly, a Cy-bug nearby started to fly up towards the sign and landed on it, with a few Cy-bugs coming towards us. 

"No!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ORELINE P.O.V

We soon arrived at Icecream mountain. 

We turned a corner and saw King Candy up ahead. Vaney started drifting, causing Snow and I to do the same. 

King Candy looked over at us, but when he saw us, he lifted up his goggles in shock. "What!?" he yelled but we just smirked at him.

When we were in front of him, we stopped drifting and continued to drive forward, with King Candy just behind us. We sent each other a smile as we went faster. 

Suddenly, we heard a scream behind us. We quickly looked back but we didn't see King Candy. "Where'd he go?" Snow questioned. 

I narrowed my eyes as we looked forward. "Something doesn't feel right..." I muttered. 

"Who cares. It seems like he's out of the race," Vaney said as we continued driving.

We drove inside the mountain, driving on the rainbow road. We drove down a long ramp that lead straight down, causing us to scream in excitement.

As we got past the ramp, the rainbow part of the road started to disappear as it turned back to a normal road. But, I heard a car close by. I looked over and saw King Candy using his car to ram into Snow and I. 

The two of us screamed as we flew out of our karts, landing on Vaney's kart. She looked behind us. "Huh?" she muttered before her kart was turned and the upper half was now on King Candy's kart. 

"Get off of my track!" King Candy yelled at us.

"What the in the snow are you trying to do?" Snow yelled at him, questioning him as she held onto the side. 

I looked over to see mine and Snow's kart still driving surprisingly, but the side kept scraping against the wall. I pulled Snowy back onto the kart as Vaney tried to move her kart off King Candy's, but couldn't. "Hey! What, are you crazy!" Vaney questioned.