Part 2. "Communicate and Chances."

Ms. Weathers told Nessa and I to leave the classroom so I can start showing her the campus now. She said better now than never. Which leaving the class could leave me without knowing what we were doing.
Fine with me.
"My name is Ben by the way." I told her when we got out the classroom.
She nodded and smiled.
"Uh, so...this is a classroom. And another classroom, and another, and anot-"
Before I could keep talking and showing her classrooms, she stopped me and I hear her voice for the first time.
"Haha, I think I know those classrooms. They're classed numbered."
She smiled at me.
I liked her smile.
She noticed me staring at her.
"What's wrong? Is they're something on my face?"
She asked surprised. I finally was out of my zone and noticed she was talking to me.
"Oh, uh- no I just really like your smile."
I said nervously.
She smiled again.
"Thanks."
"No problem.."
We kind of just stood their looking at each other.
Until she broke the silence.
"So...haha. What's this room?"
"Oh, uh...this is the Computer room. Where we just practice typing or stuff like that."
"Cool." she responded.
"Yeah."
The bell rung.
"Oh, it's lunch."
"Already?" she asked surprised.
"Yeah, they like us to eat pretty early. Don't know why."
"Oh..."
Kids came out of their classrooms and into the lunchroom. I told Nessa I would show her the lunchroom and help her get her food.
Ronny was watching me do it. He was so confused.
"And you grab one fruit. Only if you want one." I told Nessa.
"Oh alright, I'll take an apple." she responded.
After we were done getting our lunch, I went to go sit with Ronny since he already had his lunch. But Nessa had no where to sit.
"Hey, um...you can sit with us Nessa."
Nessa smiled at me.
"Thank you."
Ronny looked at me like I was crazy.
"Hey, I'm Nessa."
"Uh, hey. Ronny."
"Your hot." Ronny blurted out.
"Ronny!" I said out loud embarrassed. "Sorry, he's uh..really straight forward."
Nessa found it funny and said her sister was the same.
We stared talking about many things. Nessa told me that she was 17 turning 18. Same as me.
Lunch ended and Nessa and I went our separate ways.
I said goodbye and said good luck and hope she finds her next class.
Ronny and I had a class together next. So at least I and somebody.
"DUDE, she's smoking hot." Ronny blurted out again.
"Ronny can you calm down?" I said annoyed.
"What do you mean?"
"She's one of those girls who won't like guys like you for sure." I chuckled.
"Oh come on, I'm not that bad. If she was with me, I would treat her right for sure. She's one of those girls who are nice but also fine." He said licking his lips.
"You can dream."
"Its not like YOU don't find her cute."
"I do find her cute. She's actually.. more than cute to be honest."
"Cuter than Brea?"
"Why are we talking about Brea?" I asked him kind of mad.
"Sorry my man. Didn't mean to bring her up."
Ronny and I walked into our class and I couldn't stop thinking about Nessa. She was really kind and super attractive. She was in my mind for the rest of the day. I couldn't stop it and I lowkey thought it was creepy of me to think of a girl I just met.
School ended, and I went outside to wait for Mom to pick me up. Ronny said goodbye to me already before he left. He has his own car but his parents don't let anyone go in it for some reason. I sit outside on my phone and see someone's shadow blocking the sun off of me. I look up from my phone and see Nessa staring at me.
"Hey. You waiting for someone to pick you up?" She asked me sitting next to me.
"Yeah. Waiting for my Mom."
"Your Mom picks you up huh? My Dad picks me up. Can't have my own car yet." She said annoyed.
"Me either. Mom said she doesn't even trust me yet."
I laughed.
"Well we can't afford another car at my house. So I just use my Dad's if it's really important, so he just picks me up." she says smiling at me.
We kept talking until I heart a black car honk at me. It was Mom.
"Ben!!! Hurry up!!!" Mom screamed at me.
"Oh god." I said embarrassed.
Nessa laughed.
"Well I gotta go."
I really liked Nessa. She was fun to hang out with. I decided to make a small move. Just to hang out.
"Hey Nessa, this Saturday want to go somewhere? Like the park?" I asked nervously.
"Sure Ben. That would be fun." She smiled.
I left and smiled back and waved bye to her when we left.
Mom looked at me shocked when I got in the car.
"What?" I asked.
"Who's that pretty girl you were talking to just now?"
"Nessa. She's new I was showing her around."
"She's gorgeous."
"I know."
"Do you like her?"
"Mom..."
"What? You know there's something called moving on. You don't always have to like Brea."
"What? I moved on from Brea..."
"Okay Ben." Mom said sarcastic.
I was really excited for go somewhere with Nessa. It's fun talking to her. I couldn't wait.

hi guys, thank you for 13 reads! ik thats not a lot but to me it is!!! i find it to be a really big deal, so thank you! <3 sorry this was so dam long, i like long stories <3
anyways hope you enjoyed!! more parts to come luv uuuuuu :p

heartjtc has updated a new part. :) 

"jtc" is jeonghan taehyun and corpse for another time you guys asked <3