"Yes. Princess."The maid, who had put down the tray, quickly broke down with a white face.

"What happens when the noble family, Young-ae, refuses to get married?

I'm going to get crazy because I'm suddenly curious.

"I squeezed my head and the maid's complexion became even paler.

Crazy guys are scarier than bad guys.

"I'm sorry, I don't see that in the case.

"Get your imagination on it."

"If you don't get married,

····.""What the maid said was a disgrace to me.If you don't get married,There is no surname () to take over, so the title will be deprived of it and you'll have to be banished from the aristocracy and go to the monastery.

What's different from the original ending?'Was my fate originally set for a monastery?

I can see now why Peleg was so stupid about my unmarried declaration.

'It was really nonsense.

'Feeling confused, I pressed the maid again with a feeling of catching straw.

"It's weird.Why don't you ever refuse to get married? The family can't marry someone they don't want.

You know."

"There's definitely an exceptional case, you know? I'm curious.

I can't sleep if I'm curious. If I can't sleep, will be responsible?"I began to pry into logic

I think something will come out if I shake it off. Thanks to the original novel, how well the maids are familiar with social news, The aristocrats were no less than a hotbed of rumours.

Talking about all the social gossip that had been huddled up during the break was one of their enjoyable hobbies

"Think about it until you think about it.

"Let your eyes glare fiercely, with the spirit of never letting you go until you answer,The maid began to sweat, and her brain was full and running, and then she opened her mouth urgently.

"Oh! There was a noble young girl who fell in love with a commoner mercenary and escaped love.

"So"

The problem was solved because the young girl was knighted.

I heard that she had taken over the other country's estate by making a great effort with his husband, a mercenary craftsman, in the war. "

"You mean you got your title by setting up a major ()?"

"Yes."

Oh, I see.If you want to live your way, you have to take away the estate to go to war and rule.

It's easy to talk.

I can't even finish six classes.

As we struggle at the height of deeper despair,A fragment of the memory associated with the title came to mind.

There was a family Deborah despised for being fundamental,The reason is that the family's former owner went bankrupt.

Because he bought the title of the family.

"Even if you don't go to war,There's a case where you bought a title with money!

'What if I buy my own title and make a family?i don't have to marry anything.

I'm the housekeeper.Who dares to say that i should get married?

"If you buy a title, you won't be usually to custom, will you?"