Chapter 1

Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Four year old Bella called, jumping up and down with a smile on her face.

Dressed up in a pink, fluffy boa and tiara, eager and ready for what had become a daily tea party, the little girl was glowing with excitement. Bella, can't you see I'm on the phone? Grant said, a bit harsh. Wait until I'm done.

The smile faded from the small girl's face and the glow disappeared almost instantly at her daddy's harsh sounding words. She walked around the kitchen island and climbed up on to a barstool. Bella waited patiently, her head resting on her hand  until her father hung up.

Grant sighed, seeing the look on his daughter's face. He knew his voice had sounded a little harsh. Bella, did I hurt your feelings? He asked. You sounded mad at me, daddy, Bella replied.

I'm sorry, sweetheart, Grant apologized, kissing her cheek. Daddy's just really busy lately. Going over scripts for the flash.

Will you make tea for my tea party? Bella asked, her mood changing back to its original bubbly state in a snap. Sure, Grant smiled, chuckling. The fake stuff not cutting it for Streaky? He asked, referring to a stuffed cat, just one of many stuffed animals his daughter owned.

Nope, Bella sighed, she's very picky. I'm thinking about not inviting her anymore. Grant chuckled as he filled a measuring glass full of water and stuck it in the microwave.

What kind of tea would you like today? Grant asked. Mint, Bella replied. Ok, Grant smiled, grabbing the mint tea out of the cupboard filled with an array of teas.

Bella started rambling on about some concersation with one of her many imaginary friends, making her father laugh and shake his head at the light of his life. Grant loved his little girl. It hadn't always been easy to raise her. Money hadn't ever been much of an issue, especially since he's an actor on a hit tv show but actually raising her was the hard part and doing it by himself with his busy schedule made it even tougher.

It absolutely broke his heart when he dropped her off as a one month old at daycare for the first time. That little girl was his world.

Daddy? She said. Yes, princess? Grant replied, removing the hot water from the microwave and placing the tea bag in it. Will you have tea with us? Bella asked, reffering to the stuffed animals and herself. Grant smiled, I would love to, how could he ever say no to her?

Ok, Bella said excitedly, sliding off he bar stool and running towards the stairs. I'll go find you an outfit and you bring the tea. Grant laughed as his daughter bounded up the steps, her dark brown curs bouncing behind her. He poured the water into the teapot and grabbed a pack of cookies before heading upstairs to join the teaparty.

3 stuffed animals sat around the small, white table that sat in his daughter's room. She was very much a little girl. Bella loved her princesses and fairies and whatnot. If you put her outside, however, she went all tomboy on you and was bound to come back with every outdoor  stain imaginable on her clothing. She loved superheroes as well, especially that her dad was one. She had 6 different DC action figures, including 4 from the Arrowverse which she couldn't live without. Or go anywhere without for that matter.

Daddy, Bella said. Yes? Grant asked, setting the teapot and cookies on the table. Do you want the blue or the pink boa? She asked. Blue please, Grant replied. Bella smiled as she wrapped the boa around her daddy's neck and then grabbed a tiara from her dress up chest. And don't forget this, Bella smiled, placing the tiara on Grant's head.

How could I forget a tiara, Grant said, I wouldn't dare think of going to a tea pary without a tiara. He said as he picked up Nora. Look, Nora wants to join too. The dog wagged its tail as Bella picked up Jett and placed him in an empty seat.

You're silly daddy, Bella laughed. Yeah, you're silly Kuechly, Tyler Gustin laughed, leaning against the door frame, phone in hand, snapping a photo. That's a great look by the way.

Just walk into my home unannounced, Tyler, Grant replied, taking off the tiara and boa. Bella scowled at his eagerness to take the items off but somehow understood too. And you'd better not be taking pictures. Grant said. You wish, Tyler laughed, you ready to go? Go? Grant asked.

Yeah, you told me you have filming today. Tyler said Remember? and I texted you and said I'd take you. Crap! Grant groaned. Daddy! Bella said, in a high pitched scold.

Sorry, Grant apologized, I don't have anyone who can watch her. He sighed. Well miss Bella, it looks like you'll just have to come with us, Tyler smiled. Yay!!! Bella cheered, practically throwing off her tiara and boa as she ran out the room and downstairs to get her shoes.

Man, who gonna take care of her? Grant asked as they made their own way downstairs. Don't worry about bro, I'll watch her. Tyler said. Thanks, Grant said, fist pumping his brother. Bella? Grant called. Yeah? She replied. You ready? Grant asked.

Yeah, Bella smiled, appearing in front of him. Ok, alley oop, he said, lifting his daughter onto his side as she laughed.

They were barely out of the driveway when Bella fell asleep. Bella slept the entire time while Grant filmed, her head resting in the crook of Tyler's neck.

Bella and GrantOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara