Part 15 - Revealing the Uchiha Treachery

ابدأ من البداية

Both Jiraiya and the Hokage looked shocked. Kakashi looked resigned. To have just dodged a threat like this one. The Hokage now had the irrefutable confirmation that his decision to sign the order for the annihilation had been the right one. While they still didn't know why all the small children had been killed, they should have been exempt from the massacre, but even Itachi hadn't known what had happened with them. He had first taken out the leaders of the revolt and then every adult or teenager that had activated the eye and was in on the conspiracy. Which sadly had been most members of the clan.

"Can this seal still be used, Dark Phoenix?" The Hokage asked.

"Yes, it's completely workable. And with its size and the number of connected sub-seals, it will take some time to disable. Especially as it seems they created it so that only those with the sharingan would see the seals. Otherwise the Hyuga would have already found the seals with their byakugan. We need to find them all and disable them." Naruto said.

The Hokage nodded. That would be a time-consuming task.

"I think I should first map out the seals that are spread over the village with my sharingan. That way we can see if there is a way for others to take care of the seals once they know where they are." Kakashi said.

"Yes, that will be the first thing you need to do. How many shadow clones can you make and still use the sharingan?" The Hokage asked.

"I think two if I'm fully rested." Kakashi pondered.

"Ten." Naruto said and held out some seals. "These are some powerful storage seals. I tested them with my own shadow clones. In each seal is enough chakra stored to last for five hours under normal training conditions. Meaning learning some new jutsus. By my calculations, you should be able to have ten clones running around with an activated sharingan for three hours as the sharingan has a slightly higher drain than constant jutsu training for you. You place the first seal on yourself to have the chakra to produce the clones, the others you place on the clones themselves. As long as they aren't hit by anybody, the seals keep them going until the stored chakra runs out."

The others looked at Naruto astonished.

"Does that system work for everybody or do you have to tune it for each person?" Jiraiya asked impressed, analysing the seal.

"No, those are universal. It's just a normal chakra storage seal that I tweaked a bit to be able to power a person or shadow clone. My original idea for them was to use them to treat chakra exhaustion in a fight. You know - give somebody who is down a boost so they can get out of there while still defending themselves. And contrary to soldier pills those seals don't have any negative effects afterwards like receiving the whole amount of exhaustion in one major strike after they run out. If somebody stores his own chakra there are absolutely no effects, if you use somebody else's chakra it could be that the receiver feels a bit weird, perhaps a little bit tipsy. But I couldn't test that aspect yet." Naruto admitted.

"Incredible." The Hokage said. "That would be a powerful tool to have in a fight. How long does it need to be powered up?" He asked.

"Hm, for a normal ninja with average chakra reserves, I would guess it could be siphoned off during one night of sleep. One seal takes about the same amount of chakra as two A-rank jutsus. Of course you could also power up the seals with more chakra output in a shorter time. I just think the method over night is the easiest one and the one powering the seals wouldn't even notice the drain when he wakes up." Naruto said.

"I see. Well, I want you to make thousand of those seals for our armoury, Dark Phoenix. Those seals will be classified as level three ones. By the way how often can they be used?" The Hokage asked.