♔Chapter 15♔

Hi! Author here if you see any misspellings , grammatical errors or anything of the such please inform me, it would be a great help!

You spent the past days with Techno going in and out of the nether then spending the rest of the day in his underground base.

You would watch him make more netherite weapons for you and enchant them with over powered books.

He would spend almost all day and night fixing his trident and finding the right enchantments for it.

Since you couldn't do most of the stuff he was doing you would just sometimes watch him and encourage him which he was of course grateful for.

But sometimes at night when you were sleeping, you would hear what sounded like... pistons activating and rocks being dropped.

You never questioned it...

.
.
.

Today was the day of the festival and Techno was making some last minute preparations. You fixed up your clothes and checked your inventory to see if you had everything.

"Im all set Techno, what are you doing?" you asked standing next to his as he wrapped paper around the fireworks.

"Just finishing up the festival rockets, here, trying holding this" he said handing you one of the rockets.

You took it from his hands and carried it up and down. It was actually heavier than it looked "Why is it so heavy?" you asked handing the deadly explosive back to the tired looking man

"Thats one of the fireworks that can kill, its loaded with a bunch of firework stars in the color of the L'manberg flag" he explained putting it back in his inventory.

Techno stood up and brushed the gun power off his pants, he put the rockets in his inventory and gave you a smile "You ready to go?"

You nodded "Yup!", you took his hand in yours and smiled at him. Techno's cheeks reddened slightly as his grip tightened on your hand. He chuckled and two left the underground base and used Techno's cobble stone path to walk over to Manburg.

You two arrived at the docks and walked up the stairs Niki made. Techno let go of your hand brought out his sword. He put a finger to his mouth and looked around.

You raised your eyebrow and looked around as well, the leaves of the trees rustled and you and Techno looked up.

There Tommy and Wilbur stared back you you two. An awkward silence filled the air while Techno put away his sword.

"Uh... what are you guys doing in the tree?" you asked the two men.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and looked past the leaves and into Manburg "We weren't invited and were kinda banished from Manburg" he said watching the people of Manburg wander around.