"Why would I want to go looking for Greengrass?"

"Just promise." Calypso nodded her head.

After talking with Mr. Weasley she lost track of her friends. So Calypso walked across the platform trying to look for them, unfortunately someone shoved her shoulder.

"Watch where your going." Calypso snapped.

"Well if it isn't the famous Calypso Black." Harry teased. "Shall we?"

"Excuse me?"

"Well I'm trying to find Ron and Hermione, and I assumed that you were looking for them too." He stated. Calypso sighed in defeat. Every step she took next to Harry Potter, she could feel his gaze on her.

"Harry!" Calypso turned and found Lily Potter, James Potter, and Sirius Black running towards the pair.

"You forgot your Hogsmede permission slip." Mrs. Potter said before turning to Calypso, "And you are?"

"Er- Calypso Black." she stated nervously. The trio of adults eyes bulged, and their mouths agape. She took a glance at her uncle Sirius Black. The two never officially met, but she knew of him.

"Oh, you and Harry are friends. Oh that's just lovely!" She said with a warm smile on her face. Seeing her that happy made Calypso not want to say that she hated her sons' guts. But before she could respond she was tackled by her best friend, Rory.

"Is it true? Oh, hello Mr and Mrs Potter. Please tell me it's true!" Rory said.

"What's true?"

"Is it true that you blew up your Aunt?!" Rory exclaimed. If it were even possible the three adults eyes were even wider.

"Yes I did — don't you give me that look — but it was an accident! Besides, you never met my Aunt Margret, she deserved it!" Before the three adults could respond to what they just heard, Calypso was whisked away by Rory.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So how was your summer?" Rory asked.

"It was terrible!" Calypso said, "You should've seen my grandparents, "Oh your just like you're mother so proud that you didn't get in Ravenclaw" "No wonder you aren't in Ravenclaw your grades are absolutely subpar!" And it's not like you have to be smart to get in Ravenclaw! Matthew Wilson is the dumbest kid in school, yet he's in Ravenclaw!"

The Pierce family were a family known for being Ravenclaws. You were automatically shown as a disappointment if you didn't get in. So when Calypso got in Gryffindor, her grandparents just started to hate her more.

"That's terrible. But hey now you're with me!" said Rory trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah, and besides third year is going to be great! Who knows I might fall in love" Calypso said jokingly. The moment she said the word love Rory's cheeks went pink. Calypso furrowed her eyebrows, and realized that Rory was now looking down like she was embarrassed?!

Then, it hit her, "Wait do you fancy someone?!"

"I-uh well yes, but it doesn't matter he would never go for me." Rory said weakly.

"What do you mean your gorgeous?!" Calypso said, "Who is it?"

"It doesn't matter." said Rory.

"Fine, I'm going to see Ron and Hermione." Calypso said standing up, "Fingers crossed Potter isn't there!"

"He's not that bad you know." Rory and Harry had known each other since they were kids considering their mothers were friends. Rory's mother Mary Roberts, née Macdonald, married a fellow muggleborn named Ben Roberts.

"Say it all you want, but he's gonna have to actually be nice to me." Calypso said.

She slid the door open and exited the compartment. She started walking when she ran into a pair of tall, ginger twins.

"Black! You grew up?! Why aren't you tiny and ickle anymore!" Fred exclaimed.

"There's this thing called puberty," she began, "also can you guys just move I'm trying to find Ron and Hermione."

"I can't believe you'd rather spend time with our ickle brother Ronnikins than us" George said.

"Believe it," she replied. She shoved the pair to the side, so she could continue walking. She opened a compartment and in front of her was Ron, Hermione, and Harry Potter.

"Hey," she said after sitting down next to Hermione, "Why is there some old guy sleeping in our compartment?"

"He isn't some old guy, he's my uncle Remus. Who is also going to be the DADA professor this year." Said Harry with a look of annoyance on his face.

"So what brings you by?" Hermione asked.

"What can't a girl see her best friend for no reason!" Hermione gave her a pointed look, "Ok you know the mass murderer Valerie Greengrass?"

"Of course we know who she is, she's mental!" said Ron.

"Well, turns out she wants to murder me!" Hermione and Ron looked worried while Harry just scoffed.

"Honestly what else did you expect, your Calypso Black. Every dark wizard in the world wants to kill you." She glared at the green-eyed boy.

"Can you just shut your mouth you specky-git!" snapped Calypso.

"Shut it, I'm not in the mood for your fights," said Ron.

"That's so hypocritical, you and Hermione fight like an old married couple, constantly." Harry said. Right after Harry said that, Calypso saw a bit of red form on Hermione's cheeks. Does everyone I know have a crush?

Before either of them could answer, the train came to a stop. Without warning all the lamps on the train went out, they were in total darkness.

"What's going on?" said Ron.

"Ouch!" gasped Hermione. "Ron, that's my foot!"

"There's something moving out there," stated Calypso.

The four in the compartment were later joined by a scared Neville and Ginny. It appears that after all their bickering Professor Lupin was finally awake.

"Stay where you are," he said, in a hoarse voice. He got up on his feet, but he was too late, a dark, cloaked figure slid the compartment door open.

The hooded figure came closer and closer to Calypso. The entire compartment was freezing. Then, the hooded figure drew a breath, like it was trying to suck something from the air.

Calypso felt nothing but darkness and cold. And then, she heard screams. Horrify, vivid screams, she wanted to know where they were from. She wanted to help who was screaming. Unfortunately she would never find out because a few seconds later Calypso Black went out cold.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AN: The Pierce's are prejudiced like the Crouch's. They are a family that mostly goes to Ravenclaw except for Diana and Calypso. Also, very snobby and judgmental.
Thank you for 18 votes!