idk

anyway the first time i had sex was a threesome. me and my best friend and her boyfriend. i've had sex with her boyfriend multiple times. she's fine with it. you know what, i might accutaly go for some pussy too. not just dick. i mean i am bi but i feel like having a dick in you feels good asf. but boobs and pussy is hot. there are a bunch of hot girls in my school. i'll let the girls have sex with me for free. boys, i charge 20 dollars each round. anyway the first time i had it was so good. agh a dick in the pussy and a finger in the ass. i also had a mouth on my boob and the other biting my back😫.

anyway this was my fit for school today...

anyway when i got to school some guys looked at me up and down and bit there lip and some called me a hoe and laughed

anyway when i got to school some guys looked at me up and down and bit there lip and some called me a hoe and laughed. some guys i've already had sex with payed me 60 dollars to go 3 rounds with them tonight. and some 40 to go 2 rounds with them tonight. i took one 60 and one 20.

gonna have a workout tonight 😏

my teachers new what i was doing especially the guys.. some teachers also payed to have sex with me but i only agreed with the hot ones.

"hey alex!" said a familiar voice in the halls. "hm?" i  said as i turned around. it was my hot english teacher. guess you could say i has a lil crush 😏. "oh hey!" i said biting my finger. "uhm i wanted to know if you wanted to go 4 rounds with my tonight or just chill and watch porn hub later?" he asked.

woah. 4 rounds? i already have to do 5 in total later so i just agreed with porn hub. "how about porn hub? i'll probably be exhausted later. i already have to do 5 rounds later on. sex tommorw?" i said. "oh alright i'll give you my number hold on." "great!" i said getting my phone out.

"okay it's ***-***-****" he said. "great i'll call you later then." i said. "great and ya sex tommrow don't forget four rounds." he said winking. " i won't hot shit." i said with a wink back. he left walking.

you might say sex? with a teacher? don't worry he's just 24. i'm 16. nothing to worry about lol.