The starbucks girl

Chapter One: the starbucks girl

-Eleanor-

I'm seriously fangirling right now! I just bumped into Louis Tomlinson, lent him my phone, and he gave me his number! Was it all a dream??

I ran out of my room to my BFF Charlotte's room. Yeah, we live together.

"CHARLY!"I screamed. I jumped onto her, causing her to shriek.

I laughed and explained all that happened. We were both directioners, you know. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"she scoffed.

-Louis-

-The next morning-

I sat up groggily and stared at Liam effortlessly trying to get me to wake up. "Lou get your ass out of bed we need to go for an interview!"

"I thought it was still our vacation for another 2 weeks!"I whined.

"Yep, but Uncle Si said this would be the first and very last for the vacation."he continued and I rolled onto the floor, groaning.

"Yeah whatever Lou, but we're still going."he said and banged the door behind him.

I changed into something casual and went downstairs. The boys were all dressed, except for Liam and Zayn. They were nowhere to be seen.

"UGHHHHH I CAN'T GET HIM TO WAKE UP!"Liam complained while exiting Zayn's room.

"LIAM WHAT IF HE'S DEAD?!?!"I screamed frantically, trying to sound nervous. Well, I tried. Harry's and Niall began rolling on the floor and laughing like wild hyenas. Well, they sounded like ones.

Hmm.... I've got an idea. I ran up the stairs to his room with the boys curiously walking Behind. I crouched beside him and whispered in his ear,"Zayn a hyena ran in your room and..... Err..... Ate your hair-"

"-WHAT?!"Zayn screamed, jumping out of his bed and touching his hair. My plan worked! Zayn growled at me angrily and ran to change in his bathroom.

We all rolled on the floor, laughing.

Suddenly, someone's phone was blaring What makes you beautiful. Zayn ran out of the bathroom in his boxers to get his phone and turn it off.

"Zayn!"I shouted, while laughed madly at him,"WHY IS THAT YOUR RINGTONE?!"

Zayn blushed scarlett red and ran shooed us out of his room. "You can't blame him, he is vain."Harry stated a matter-of-factly.

We continued laughing while Liam stopped laughing and looked at the clock.

"Shit!"Liam mumbled. "Uncle Si's gonna kill us!"

-half An hour later-

"BOYS YOU ARE LATE FOR THE INTERVIEW!"Simon screeched at us once we got out of the car.

We apologized and Uncle Si pushed us in.

We ran into the building just as the interviewer announced,"And here's One Direction!"

-Eleanor-

"ELEANOR JANE CALDER OH MY GOD!"I heard a voice scream, although I didn't know whether it was from Charlotte or Maddie. Maddie was my sister, and you already know who Charlotte is.

I opened my eyes to see Charlotte's radiant blue orbs and Massie's chocolate brown orbs staring at me.

I got up and looked around. Maddie was on my chair beside the dresser and Lexi was sitting on the bed. "WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

Maddie giggled while Charlotte looked angrily at me. "Miss Calder, do you happen to know what time it is?!"she yelled at me. I fiddled for my phone and checked the time.