One (1)

Chapter 1;Waffles
Word count;1281

(F/n)
—————
"(F/N) IF YOU DON'T WAKE YO SLEEPY ASS UP."

"GAH!" Your body jerked up harshly before rolling off your bed and onto the cold, wooden floor. You groaned in pain, knowing it would be stuck with you all day. Why would she do that...it's too early sheesh...The sun slightly peaked through your (favorite color) curtains, begging to be released into your entire room to brighten it.

It must of been begging pretty damn loud because next thing you knew, it was blinding you.

You hissed loudly at the bright lights coming in contact with you and your room. I know she didn't just open my curtains... "I said, wake yo sleepy ass up." The voice repeated again for the second time. "I heard you..." You mumbled, somewhat upset that your room wasn't as dark as you liked it.

"Then why haven't you moved?"

"I mean...I technically DID move. I'm on the floor instead of the bed." You smirked at your logical remark. You saw your mom pinch her nose at your stupidity. "(F/n) I swear on your grandma's grave if you don't get up, I'm gonna throw the tv at you."

In an instant, you flew up and off the floor, leaning on your nightstand for support from your recent fall.

You knew your mom wasn't joking. Flashbacks clouded your memory, making you shiver. I will never make that mistake again... Your mom walked away from your window, making her way to your door, stopping at the frame and leaning on it. "Geez, It's your first day at school and you decide to sleep in..."

It's not my fault I felt a random burst of motivation to watch (favorite anime) at 2 am...blame my brain!

"Don't you dare try to blame it on anime."

"How did you-"

"You do know I can hear you running laps around your room right?" You grew a bit embarrassed at the new information. If your were able to turn red, you would of had a pink tint to your cheeks.

(Yes i'm making it where u cant see blushes and all that on ur face bc i cant see my blush bc i'm black yea? yeah.)

You always thought you were quiet when running laps around the house when (favorite character) popped up on the screen, but you guess not.

You squinted your eyes at her. "We shall not speak of this to dad okay? He shall never know." Your mom only laughed at you before walking out of your room, LEAVING THE DOOR WIDE OPEN. You groaned, making your way to close it.

Man, I hate when she does that. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST CLOSE THE FREAKING DOOR.

You walked towards your closet, taking your new school uniform off it's hanger. "Hey, these are kinda cute." You stated to no one in particular, admiring the outfit. Still wish I didn't have to wear a skirt tho ngl. You grabbed a couple of other things before heading out your room and into the bathroom down the hall.

You ended up taking a 20 minute shower on accident since you were too busy having a concert and having imaginary arguments with yourself.

Walking back into your room, you wore a white short-sleeve button up and a black skirt, along with putting your hair in your go-to style.

You swiftly moved across your room to grab your maroon bow tie off the vanity. You attempted to put it on (already knowing you were gonna fail) but instead threw to the ground in frustration. "I CAN'T PUT THIS SHIT ON. WHY WOULD THEY GIVE US ONES WE HAVE TO TIE OURSELVES?"

"I KNOW I DIDN'T JUST HEAR YOU CURSE." You heard your mom yell from downstairs.

Shit... "YOU'RE JUST HEARING THINGS!"

"Uh huh...don't make me come up there!" You could hear a door close signaling you to continue where you left off. You aggressively picked the bow tie up off the floor, grabbed your tan blazer out of the closet, and made your way to the kitchen.

—.°• —

"Mornin'" You greeted your dad while sitting at the table. You already knew your mom left since it was her first day at her new job too. She was always a workaholic but prioritized her family first.

You looked around the kitchen, noticing a body is missing.

Where's Teruma?

"Morning sweetheart, waffles?"

Being a fatass, you quickly nodded your head without any hesitation, forgetting your concern about your sibling's whereabouts. Next thing you knew, a cold box was thrown at your face and fallen to your lap. Looking down you saw a yellow box of (flavor) Eggo waffles staring at you.

I know he didn't just-

"BWAHAHAHA"

"Dad!" He hunched over and grabbed his stomach, laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. "There's a toaster." He said in between his laughing fit, pointing at the silver toaster on the counter. "Chop chop, don't wanna be late."

Getting up, you made your way to the toaster, mumbling incoherent things. You plopped two waffles in it and waited patiently for it to cook. "Really? Another first day prank?" A smile made its way to your lips.

You and your dad had this tradition ever since your very first day of school. you two would pull pranks on each other on that one day, the skies the limit."Does this even count as a first day technically? I just switched schools."

"Hell yeah it counts (F/n), get with the program."

You playfully rolled your eyes at him. He was so childish but inside it made you smile.

"Man...I shoulda seen that one coming. When do you ever offer me waffles?"

A 'pop' noise caught your attention, telling you that your waffles were done. You swiftly grabbed a napkin and grabbed the two hot waffles from the toaster.

"Oh, and have you seen Teruma? I noticed earlier he wasn't down here." Your dad sipped his coffee, checking the time on his silver rolex.

"Oh, he went to school extra early I think? He said something about joining a club??? I don't know man you teens talk too much and too fast."

"Dad, you're just getting ol-"

He gave you a look that you already knew the meaning of. You quickly shut up, stuffing a piece of that warm waffle down your throat. Old. Because you're old dad.

"I'm surprised he ain't tell ya? Don't you two tell each other everything?"

"Anyways, you should get goin', you gotta make a good first impression y'know." You nodded since your mouth was full of the fluffy yellow goodness, grabbing your blazer and bow tie from the table and making your way to the front door.

You set your food down along with the other things in your hand to put on your shoes. You could hear your dads footsteps from behind, echoing on the walls. Once you slipped your shoes on, you re-grabbed everything and opened the door. "Bye dad! Have a nice day!"

"Wait-" He stepped in front of you an grabbed your bow tie from your hands. Without any struggle, he easily tied it around your neck moving it around a bit to make it look perfect. "Didn't I say you gotta make a good impression? That means look the part too, (nickname)." He said with a cheeky smile. Your heart softened at you dads loving side. He always knew how to make your day. He pressed a quick kiss on your forehead before sending you off on your own.

"Have a great day, (F/n)."

—.°• —

uh hi ('')