Flashback

Draco had carried me into his room as I felt so hot. He had laid me down on a bed, and went into the bathroom for a little bit as I laid on the bed feeling like I was on fire. I looked around trying to find something. "Fred... Fred... I'm so hot... Please Fred I'm on fire..." I had said quietly in the darkness. Before I knew it Draco had come back in the room.

"Marley are you okay?" He asked quietly as I looked up at him, he only had boxer shorts on, exposing his bare chest.

"Are you going to take advantage of me Draco?" I asked looking up at Draco; I could already feel my body start to produce sweat.

"I'm not going to do anything to you Marley. I may be an arse, but I don't take advantage of girls." He replied looking down at me as I just looked away.

"Draco... I'm so hot..." I said quietly as he nodded.

"I'll go get you a cold towel." He replied as he went into the bathroom and he was back in the room in an instant as I felt a cool towel place on my forehead, the cold towel was like a cooling sensation for my body, but it wasn't enough. Soon I was heating up even more.

"I'm so hot..." I said moaning, the heat was just unbearable it was like I was in just inside an oven. "I need to get this off." I groaned as I sat up on the bed trying to get the dress off of me.

"Marley keep those on." Draco said as he placed his hand on my hands keeping me from trying to take off my clothes. I just looked at Draco my face flush with the heat.

"Please Draco I need to take it off!" I yelled as tried to rip the dress off of me but I was only scratching my arms red.

"Marley stop! You're marking yourself!" Draco grabbed my hands as I looked at him, I know there was so much pity in my eyes. I was going insane; I needed to get as unclothed as I could. I was so hot! "I'll help you with the dress." He sighed as I looked up at him. I turned around as I felt the hook unbutton and then the zipper go down exposing my back. "Bloody hell what did the Dark Lord give you." I heard Draco gasp in horror, there was something wrong with my back, but right now I didn't care. I was on fire.

Once I felt the zipper go all the way down I pulled the dress off of me and soon I was only in my bra and panties. I turned to see Draco looking just as pink as me and then he turned away. "Well I'm just going to leave now, sleep well." Draco said standing up as fear crept on me.

"No!" I yelled as I grabbed Draco's arm. "Please don't leave me." I said quietly, my whole body was on fire, I felt dizzy and I felt slightly flushed from all the wine I drank at dinner. Draco looked down at me curiously. "Please just stay in the room until I fall asleep." I continued as Draco just sighed but he went over to the small couch in his room and laid down on it as I laid on the bed, but I was still on fire, and before I knew it I had ripped off my panties and bra and threw them on the ground.

"Marley you aren't making this easy on me to not do what the Dark Lord says." Draco called out from the couch as I threw the satin sheets over my body.