I smile a little and look out the window, "I guess it's exciting committing myself to going to a party."

"Really? First time?" He asks. I replied with a yes.

"I'll make sure you enjoy it." He assured me.

I sat straight up and turned to him and cringed at his chosen words.

"You just had to say it in the weirdest way possible didn't you."

"Wait- I'M SORRY I JUST REALIZED-"

-time skip-

We had just arrived, Kuroo opened the car door for me, "Thank you."

"Your welcome-"

"I could've done it on my own, but thank you." I said, making myself smile.

Kuroo ended up laughing and closed the door behind me.

Your mask? He says and he puts his own on.

"Oh, right." I look down at mine and put it over my eyes.

As I held out the ribbons, Kuroo grabbed my hand and grabbed both of the ribbons and tied it in a neat bow.

"This looks amazing, great choice." He says as he continues fixing it up.

"Thank you."

"Come on, let's head instead and meet the host, Kenma Kozume."

I nod as Kuroo holds out a hand for me to grab as he stands a step ahead of me, I smile and lay my hand lightly on his.

We entered the Entrance of the mansion after climbing up some stairs.

We both looked around and decided to sit at a longue cause the Entrance only got more crowded by the second.

I follow behind Kuroo as he leads the way holding onto my hand tightly.

"Ah, finally." He exhales and looks over at me to make sure I was alright.

"Let's sit down, I'm sure Kenma should be around here." He says.

I nod and sit down at a long couch, people were on each other and extremely... Touchy.

I looked over at Kuroo for a second, I could tell he felt out of place as well.

He looked attractive with his mask on, with or without of course.

A boy had walked our way, I looked at the person and saw it was the Person from the cafe.

"Oh wait, aren't you the boy with pretty hair I met at the cafe?" I mention.

The boy slightly blushed at the word "pretty."

"Yeah.. I guess so." He says, I could barely hear him over the music and people.

"Nice to know you two remember each other." Kuroo smiles.

"Yeah..." Kenma replies looking at his phone.

"I'm surprised you're hosting this party, you don't seem like the type to." I bring up.

"I'm not, but my parents are out on a business trip and this is just karma since they took away some of my games." He says.

"I.. Um, okay. Cool." I say standing there awkwardly.

Kuroo laughed and patted both of our backs.

"Well you guys have fun, there are empty bedrooms upstairs if you two needed it." Kenma smirks.

I turned red a little at what he had implied, "Wait what-" before I got to confirm what he had said, the Blonde boy had left me and Kuroo flustered.