~Little Edge Lord~

(Hey guys, so this story is about little space, I have some knowledge on the subject and this will be based on my experiences, if you have questions please ask in the comments.)

(Darkiplier X Wilford)

Wilford's POV

"I'm telling you Will, don't go in there. Dark is extremely angry and he doesn't want anyone near him."

Mark warned me, I huffed and rolled my eyes. Everyone in the office today stayed away from Dark's office. His dark aura blocked anyone from walking in, everyone is afraid of dark on these days. Which I find ridiculous, he is the sweetest person and would never hurt anyone, but everyone is too scared to see that but me. I walk to his office and knock.
"Daaark, it's me, can I come in?"

I got no response, which surprised me because he  always say "come in" or "go away", I grew concerned till until I got a text from him.
Dark: 'please do not come in!!'

I tilt my head in confusion and responded.
Wilford: 'why not? Is something wrong?'

After a minute later I get a text back, I knew something was wrong.
Dark: 'just do not please? I am begging u'
Dark: 'you*'

I knock again, I knew something was up and he wouldn't tell me, I'm not losing another best friend again.
"Dark please, open the door, I'm gonna come in whether or not you want me too!"

My phone buzzed again with more messages from Dark, making me sigh slightly.  
Dark: 'fine you can come in'
Dark: 'please be quiet tho'

I walked in and saw his normal, clean, tidy, office and no dark in his chair. I walk over to his desk and I heard a whimpering under it. I walk around quietly and squat down to look under when I see Dark, curled up in a ball, holding his legs to his chest, and hiding his face in his knees. He looks so scared and I'm afraid he was having a flash back, I gently placed a hand on his shoulder and whispered his name. 
"Nooooo..."

He whined softly and hid more,
"Darky? Are you ok?"

"...small..."

I tiled my head slightly and slowly climbed under the desk next to him, and spoke softly.
"What do you mean small?"

"...I.. small..."

It clicked, I held back a aww as I placed a hand on knee. Dark look up at me with sad, scared, eyes, he looked so scared I just wanted to hold him.
"Are you scared?"

He nodded softly, and he moved closer to me, and places his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around me, I have never seen him do anything like this, he must be really in the mood right now.

"It's ok, you don't have to be scared around me." I reassured, gently hugging him close to me.

He smiled softly and held onto me tightly, nuzzling into my chest. He was so cute like this it made my heart melt with cuteness.

My hand gently went up to stroke his hair, comforting him and helping him relax even more. He let out a tiny yawn and looked at me with tired eyes. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead.

"Cuddles?" He asked in a meek voice.

My lips curled into a smile and I nodded, carefully picking him up in my arms and carrying him to my room which was conveniently down the hall from his office, gently setting on the bed and lying down next to him so we could cuddle, watching as he quickly wrapped around me and snuggled into my chest.

"Night Darky." I whispered softly while stroking his hair, planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

He hummed sweetly and wrapped his arms around my neck, yawning again before replying, "Night Night Wil."

With that he was out like a light, making me smile at his cute form and snuggle up closer before falling asleep next to him.

It was sometime later when I awoke in the middle of our nap, looking down to see if Dark was still there, sighing in relief to find he was still indeed cuddled up to me and still sleeping soundly.

His aura was low and soft, his eyes shut and lips parted a little to let out soft breaths and tiny snores, his hair falling perfectly over his eyes, and his suit a little messed up from lying down.

My heart exploded from the sight and my smile grew a little more.

Before I went back to sleep, I quietly moved the hair away from his face and kissed his nose gently, hugging him tightly to my body before falling back asleep with him in my arms.

My sweet little Darky...

My sweet little edge lord.

(thank you guys for reading this one, it was a short and sweet. thank you to thrifty_witty28 for helping me edit this! I'll see you guys in the next one