- Both Lili and Bell hear a faint sound. They immediately take a battle stance, getting ready for whatever lies beyond the fog. They look through it and see red eyes start to appear -

[With You]

"What are we going to do now?" Vonika asks, whining once more because you pulled her out of bed and dragged her outside.

"We already trained your magic strength, not let's see how many times you can use it." You answer. Vonika sits down on the ground in protest.

"No! We already trained! Let me have a day off!" Vonika whines once more. You tried pulling her up, but she wouldn't budge.

"You know, I kinda like that you chose lightweight armor." You say, admiring her silver armor as the sun reflects from it. You gain a mischievous smile on your face, but you hide it from her.

"Why?" Vonika asks, still not getting up. Not having care about how the people passing by see her on the ground, whining.

"It's because... I can do this!" You exclaim, lifting her off the ground and putting her over your shoulder. Vonika yelps in surprise at this sudden motion and tries to get off. You chuckle before running off to the dungeon.

- You pass the Hostess of Fertility, still carrying Vonika. You felt someone glaring at you, so you turn around. Your jaw drops as you saw Ryuu. You drop Vonika and walk towards her, but she acts as if she didn't see you and enters the inn -

'Shit! I forgot to Introduce Vonika!' You curse yourself. Afraid of approaching Ryuu as she probably now thinks you replaced her with another girl. So you steeled yourself and walked inside.

"Shit!" You curse. You forgot the most dangerous person inside that bar. Mama Mia, you see Ryuu walk past her, so the option to not get hit in the head is now invalid.

"Hello, Mama Mia!" You say in the friendliest way you can muster. She just glares at you, signaling Ryuu already told her what she saw.

"What is it!? You know it's hard running a business, so get to the point!" She says, her voice sent shivers down your spine. You didn't know how, but even if you are technically stronger than her, there's this aura that always shakes you to your very core.

"I just want to talk to Ryuu, m-ma'am." You nervously say. Mia glares at you for a little while, making you uncomfortable.

"I'm just joking with you, kid. She's in the kitchen. I don't think she wants to talk with you right now." Mia says, laughing at your reaction. You sigh in relief, but before you could fully enter, she hits you in the back of your head.

"So much for the friendly approach." You mumble, rubbing the back of your head to ease the pain. You walk inside and pass some of the employees. You see her washing the dishes, you walk closer to try and reason, but she throws a bar of soap in your face.

"I deserved that. But believe me when I tell you that it isn't what it looks like." You say, handing her back the soap. Ryuu takes a deep breath.

"You expect me to believe you? I sent you on one mission on your own, and you instantly replace me with someone else!" She exclaims, pointing a knife at you.

- The other staff of the inn looks at you. Just by their facial expressions, you can already hear what they're saying. The customers got curious and tried to look into the kitchen only to get blocked by Mia -

"Douchebag!" Syr mumbles as she looks at you. "Man-whore!" Anya mumbles also. 'Cheater!' Chloe thinks, glaring at you. 'Asshole!' Lunoire and May thought at the same time.