The Master Emerald

The reason why I draw and colored The master emerald, its because a friend of mine asked me to draw and color this, on deviant art a while ago before the app, on my Chromebook, got blocked. 

as you can tell, that the master emerald if from a good classic game called sonic and knuckles, though I don't know that much about the sonic games that much, I have been watching YouTubers play the sonic games, and funny sonic videos, which it's really hilarious to watch.

Another reason why I draw and color The master emerald, its because I watcha YouTuber reacted to a funny video that it was a part 2 video, it was chaos cafe part 2, that involves sonic's brother, I think, I don't know, but I do know that the costume that sonic's brother was wearing, was The chaos emerald costume that kinda looks like the master emerald, that he was wearing for entertainment, that kinda backfired, I can't remember anything else in that video, that's the only thing I remember from that video. 

The other reason why I draw and color this art its because The master emerald was guarded by knuckles the echidna, sonic's friend, and every time that I watched some sonic videos, is that I see some people making fun of knuckles and his job, like for example, there was this one clip in this video is that part that knuckles were playing cards with the master emerald, which was a very weird video clip, I mean knuckles do some weird stuff with the master emerald while "guarding" it, like for example, I watched a video where there was this one clip where knuckles took the master emerald to the Panera bread restaurant like he was taking the master emerald on a date, instead of taking rouge out for a date. So yeah, that is the story of why I draw and color The master emerald and that is all the art that I draw and color in the past with heart.

                                                                                      THE END