‣ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ 9☁️

Start from the beginning

"Hi." He said with a smile, and looked all over you. "You look fabulous."

"You look amazing yourself."

"You sure you're not an actress?" He asked, joking.

"Oh, I wish I was. Thank you so much again for the invitation, it means the world." You thanked for the 1000th time.

"My pleasure you're here, sweetie." He smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, it's really exciting being here, I just feel a little lost."

"It's okay, I'll be by your side all along, don't worry. After all, you are my guest." He said, and he put his hand on your waist and then you started walking, of course the paparazzi started taking photos right away, which made you feel a little uncomfortable, but you were also a little proud to be with him at an event like that.

You met a lot of people and talked who were nice, and after a while when there started to be too many, you didn't feel too good, which Johnny noticed and told his driver to let's go back to the hotel with the limousine, because he wants to take you home right away. You had an awful lot of remorse for him leaving the show because of you, but he reassured you that he wouldn't have stayed for too long anyway, since he would never sit in for a movie theater screening.

"Do you want to come to my room?" He asked as you walked down the hallway of the hotel. You were suddenly unable to comprehend that he was seriously asking this question from you.

"Of course." You answered in a trembling voice, and blood red face from blushing.

"Can I offer you a drink or something?" He asked when you sat down on the couch in his beautiful suite.

"No, thank you." You smiled, and he sat down beside you.

"Are you okay now, honey?" He asked sweetly, looking into your eyes.

"Yes, it's better, and I'm so sorry you had to leave, you shoudn't have do it for me, Johnny."

"No, my dear, it's fine. I'm glad you were there." He took your hand into his, and caressed it a little. "Do you want to listen to music?" He asked with sparkling eyes.

"Sure." You said, and he stood up and walked into the bedroom. He came out with a guitar in his hand, a little excited. He sat back, took the instrument in his lap, and plucked it for a long time, playing music while you talked cheerfullly and laughed. It was an incredibly good time.

He took your breath away, everytime you looked at him. His face was so beautiful, looking at the strings concentrating and letting his hair to fall into his face. You gathered courage to move closer to him, and start caressing his shoulder. He looked up to you with his ocean deep, brown eyes, and smiled softly. Your faces were so close, and he even hesitated, looking down at your lips quite shyly. You placed both of your hands on his shoulders, and he put down the guitar to pull you slowly into a kiss. Goosebumps ran over your body as you felt his lips touching yours, and got totally lost in the moment. He ran his hands up and down on your back, and you cupped his face gently into your hands, as you moved even closer until your bodies touched. You felt that you blushed again when you pulled away, looking into his eyes which were full of pure affection towards you. But suddenly, he became insecure, and stared down at the ground, biting his bottom lips slightly.

"What's wrong?" You asked, a little worried.

He let out a small sigh, shaking his head.

"Nothing, sweetheart. It's just difficult."

"What?"

"I- I think I like you. No, I really like you, but... Look at you. You're gorgeous. I don't think you'd want to do it in the long run..."

"Are you kidding me? Honey, you're beautiful, and the most amazing man I've ever seen and known. I know we just met today, but I know all I want is you. Forever. You're the kindest, sweetest man who I've ever came across. Not like anyone would have come." You said, and his eyes sparkled happily in surprise.

"What do you mean nobody-?"

"Only you, Johnny." You smiled and that made him the happiest man in the moment to know you're gonna be only his, and had noone else before him.

"Would you give me a chance?" He asked with a shy smile, and you fell into his arms and kissed his lips without hesitation.

After a long making out, from the passion and desire which started burning in both of your hearts, when you two finally pulled away, he asked,

"Can I invite you for a date tomorrow?" He whispered softly, you thought you'd melt.

"I cannot wait, Mr. Depp." You answered, and pecked his lips again, making him lay you down on the couch, and shower you with kisses everywhere he just could.

///

Next morning in your room, you also found an envelope on the breakfast tray that the room service brought you. "Mr. Depp sent this." Said the server, then left. You open it carefully and found a bundle of money in it, and a short letter.

„For the dress, my gorgeous princess. You impressed me like noone ever, but I don't want you to spend money for me. Can't wait for you to impress me again tonight, darling."

'This man's crazy.'  You thought, as you counted the dollars, which was well over double than the price of your dress.

He's a true angel.

A/N: Hiii, thank you so much for reading this book! Love you!💕😘