[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞

“𝚒'𝚖 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜

“𝚒'𝚖 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜.”

-𝐌𝐀𝐗

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

WINTER NIGHTS ARE COLDER THAN ANYTHING ELSE--- the soft gentle breeze slowly hitting your face from the open window, the christmas spirit hanging around like no other and of course, the snow. you sighed, another holiday spent alone yet again. how many years has it been? way too long for you to even remember.

you had nowhere to go anyways, only splaying across your bed in boredom as you stared at the ceiling above. blankets wrapped comfortably around your frail shoulder, socks that warmed up your cold feet and a night that took forever to pass. five more minutes will pass until midnight strikes and christmas will finally commence.

you decided to pick yourself up and head on a wake, searching for something to brighten up your mood for just a little bit. the teachers at jujutsu tech all had plans for the beautiful holiday, ultimately leaving you alone to celebrate. not that you mind.

you walked around the busy streets of tokyo, hands in your thick jacket as you got even more comfortable in your wrapped up scarf. christmas lights everywhere, decors, sweets and pastries all christmas themed. they must really be excited.

you wouldn't blame them, really. a holiday is not supposed to be spent alone but now here you were, a fully fledged adult walking alone as you tried to grasp the christmas spirit. you thought of gojo making fun of you for spending christmas alone, teasing you and calling you pathetic. it made you smile a bit.

he'd consider you your bestfriend, more or less. though you wanted something more to bloom, you doubt he'll return his feelings for you and you tried your best to push those feelings away, letting yourself cower and staying as friends.

you wished you spent christmas with him though. you wished to be able to see his soft blueberry eyes that matched the atmosphere, you wished to see his smile and his eyelashes flutter as he talked to you in a teasing manner. how you wished so bad. but alas, you understood he was also busy.

you stopped by a small café that halted you from your sudden thoughts. you had quite a bit of money left so you leisurely went inside to buy your favourite sweet,
lemon cake. once you had made it inside, you looked around for a bit and headed to the counter to take your order.

you waited for quite a while, not noticing the presence that laid right in front of you; not until it was your turn to order and the person had suddenly turned around to head to the exit. your eyes had widened, and you contemplated whether you should call him. but you quickly shut your mouth, not wanting to interrupt his schedule. you let him walk away, disappointment visible on your face.

once you finished your order, a slice of lemon cake as well as hot chocolate that you held tightly in your hands, you started making your way to the exit hoping to taste the cake as soon as possible. you stood there for a moment, looking up at the stars above you and smiling for a bit.

yo~

you jumped. you looked sidewards to the familiar voice, only to see the bestfriend you had failed to stop earlier there, a hand in his coat, the other raising up his blindfold to reveal his ocean eyes as he gave you a small grin.

satoru?

you asked, quite confused. he nodded, heading towards your figure slowly. your heart thumped against your chest you swore even gojo himself could hear it. you tried your best to calm yourself down but as of no use. you were panicking, all because of him.

“what's up, y/n, spending christmas all alone again?

he teased in a sing-song voice, placing his blindfold down. you pouted, slapping his arm playfully and looking away. you only hoped the blush on your cheeks would fade away.

shut up.

you mumbled. satoru laughed, shaking his head and handing you a small bag. his arm was extended and you tilted your head, beyond confused at what he was doing. was this some sort of parting gift?

“what's this?

“it's your favourite flavoured cake.

your heart swelled again. he went out of his way to buy a cake for you, your favourite one at that! your heart started beating faster and faster you're afraid it'd pop out. never once have you been giving something so nice as you always spent holidays alone but now that he was in front of you, giving you treat, it almost seemed surreal.

f-for me?

you pointed at yourself, still quite shocked. gojo laughed, serving you another sweet smile.

“yes, for you, you idiot.

he handed you the bag and you shakily took it with your hand that now had two slices of lemon cake in it.

“let's play smash bros at your place?

he suggested,

“what? you got no one to spend your christmas with?

you teased.

“no, idiot. i'd much rather spend it with you.

he whispered. but you heard every word he had said. it made you go crazy, it made your insides panic as well. but gojo spent no time as he quickly took your hand, dragging you along with him as he hoped you wouldn't see the slight blush on his face.

truth be told, he was aching to spend christmas with you and you only. he wanted to spend new year's with you, valentine's with you, and every holiday with you.

you were his comfort and he knows his eyes wouldn't be as enthralling as the sea without you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊   ┊

┊  ★              ★    ┊

☆                    ☆

Published a new book! A Levi Ackerman fanfic , check it out!!