jujutsu kaisen - sukuna (1)

[i highkey dk how i feel abt this bc its sukuna but i tried so its kinda (very) cliche (but not rlly) so enjoy (??) rip me]

warning !! mention of violence and short paragraph abt fighting (not graphic or descriptive very brief) but take care !!!

pov; you

"can someone call Sukuna back in, I know he's outside somewhere."
you, being the bored student you are, leave your desk to go find him. Sukuna, the delinquent of your grade. man he is such high maintenance for what. you walk down the school stairs trying (but not really) to glance around the school hallways for a certain pink haired man with blood red eyes. not to get confused with his twin with the same pink hair but much softer eyes that is friends with nearly the whole school.

you head a thump hit the floor to your right. you turn around and run towards it, only to hear a different type of thump, as if it wasnt the same person who fell. you speed the corner just in time to see the trouble maker Sukuna from your class throwing a right hook at a senior thats about to graduate.

"the fucks your problem, too bored bullying the upperclass mens so you came down to bore me instead ?" Sukuna spits out, whipping some sweat from his face. His uniform was rugged, white button shirt untucked and blazer loosely tied around his waist. his black school jeans hang just over his converse' that you can see some of his detailed tattoos that wrap around his right ankle. the senior saw you and you didnt even try and hide but stood there in aw, eyes dashing left and right.
the senior walked up to you, blazer thrown over his shoulder and shoves you somewhat less gently

"dont you go tell anyone what you saw. understand?"
"hey hey, dont go telling them what to do now. the underclasses arent your servants. now leave before i punch more of your teeth out." the senior snarled but left without a word. Sukuna, still on the floor, finally looked at you.

"so, what brings you here ?"
"teacher sent me to go look for you."
"and ? are you going to drag me back now ?"
you dont reply because frankly, you didnt even expect this scenario to happen to begin with.
"does it hurt?"
"what hurt"
"the bruises. they look like the sting."

"... they're fine. I can manage."
you dont believe he can manage. you stand up and go bring out some tissues you have in your blazer. soak them with the water from the water fountain and put one piece on his right cheek, the other around his knuckles that are slightly red.

"hold this please" you instruct him to keep the tissue on his cheek from falling, while you use one of your spare wrist bands to tie the tissue on his hand close together.
"there, the cold should ease the pain."

"why are you doing this to me though,"
"hm?"
"am I not just a random delinquent to you that causes trouble. teachers probably want you to stay away from me as much as possible"
they do.
"maybe. but i dont mind. I just dont want to see people hurt, thats all."
you hear a small hum come out of Sukuna's lips. and a sigh.

"you really are quite strange to be honest."
he drops his head on your right shoulder and closes his eyes.
"im going to nap for a bit. dont move too much will you."
you emailed your teacher through your phone with some dumb ass excuse and stayed with him until he woke up.

1/2
-the end

oh my lord i made sukuna soft y'all this is never happening again i dont know what to say is this good is this bad who knows i dont have beta's

im sorry i havent updated but i am here somehow and jjks is still in my heart<3 my beloved toge (the manga aint hitting tho gege why the fuck)

also cant believe toge and gojo has the most views and hits i mean i expected that but they were my first ones and was so short and i felt so inexperienced😭😭😭

i tried a diff type of writing format i thought it would fit this story specifically better so,, i hope its still ok

+ is anyone here a fan of blue lock or have read blue lock😩 i love blue lock so much would love to make more headcanons but idk yet

also 34k views AWWWWWW BLESS YOU ALL TRULY

ty for your time ily<3 (part 2 coming real quick yes i DO mean real quick)

yana☽