user- how did they keep their relationship a secret for so long?

user- Braddison is Superior 😌

user- finally over Addison

user- Addison seeing this be like 👁️👄👁️

user- she's ugly. Why does he like her?

I didn't realize how bad they had made me feel until I felt my tears fall onto my blanket. I touched my face, realizing I had multiple tears dripping down. Reading the comments made me realize that Bryce deserved better. I wasn't good enough.

I was full-on crying. I shouldn't have looked at the comments on the post again. I don't know why I did. I felt like I had to drown in my sorrows.

user- she looks 12

user- @tiktokroom do you see this?

user- @Addison Rae, you see this clown🤡

user- Too skinny

I hoped Addison still wanted to be friends. I knew when I met her. She was Addison, the girl Bryce used to date. Bryce and I told each other all about our exes.

I didn't care if Addi was Bryce's ex. I just hoped we could be friends.

Reading the comments made me realize. Bryce deserves someone like Addison. She was beautiful, kind, and famous. She doesn't have nightmares and is perfect.

Not like me. I'm a damaged piece of trash with terrible PTSD because of my father's death.

I looked at even more comments. I know I shouldn't, but I wanted to know what they were saying.

The fan's words made me feel worse about myself. I sat in the corner of Bryce and I's room in a ball, crying.

Massive sobs were leaving my lips as I kept on reading hate comments.

I didn't even hear Bryce come in with the food. He had a grin on his face. Bryce saw me crying and immediately rushed over. He dropped to his knees, throwing the food onto the bed.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked, trying to comfort me. His hands make their way onto my shoulders, softly rubbing them.

"I-I checked, I checked the Instagram... post. I read the comments," I stutter, tears dripping down my face.

"Babe, why would you do that? I told you everything was fine," he tells me, trying to calm me down.

"No, it isn't. The fans hate me," I cried, placing my head into Bryce's torso. I let out quiet sobs, wrapping my arms around him.

"Baby, come on. The fans don't hate you," he tried. I knew he was only saying it to make me feel better, but it was not working.

"You deserve better than me. You deserve someone like Addison. I'm too skinny and ugly. Plus, you have to deal with all my problems," I informed him, speaking more clearly. Tears were still streaming down my face.

"You're the only one for me, Princess. I don't love anyone else as I love you. Addison is great, but you're so much more than that. You're the love of my life. My happiness. No matter what, I'll be here for you. I mean, come on, baby, everybody has their problems," Bryce says, comforting me again. The speech makes me stop crying, peeking my head out from his chest to look at him.

"You mean that?" I asked, unsure if he said that to make me feel better or because he meant it.

"Yes, now come on, princess, I bought Chick-fil-A," he says with a grin. I get up and follow him onto the bed where the food is.

"Princess, I talked to Addi earlier today, and she told me she made a tweet about all the hate you've been getting," he says in the middle of our eating.

"What did it say?" I asked, curious about what she could say.

"She didn't have to do that," I said, smiling. "I'm going to text her. I want to thank her," I continued. "You don't have to. I already did," Bryce informed.

"No, I want to do it, anyway," I say. "Okay, princess, love you," He said. "Love you too, Bubba," I said to Bryce.

I walked over to the corner and picked up my phone.  I scrolled through my contacts, looking for Addison. I found her, clicking on our texts.

Addison Bae😘

Me
Thanks, for the
tweet. You didn't
have to do that.
I appreciate
it! 💘

Addison Bae😘
It was necessary.
My fans shouldn't be
talking about you.
No Matter what!

Me
You're so sweet!
I couldn't be more
thankful!

Addison Bae😘
I hope we can still be
friends. After finding
out about Bryce and me.
I hope it doesn't affect
our friendship. Bryce and I
only dated for 4 days.
I know that does not excuse
me, for not telling you. I
understand if you hate me

Me
Addi, Bryce gave me the
awkward ex-talk ages ago.
I knew you guys dated
when I met you. I hoped just
you liked me and thought I
was good enough for him.

Addison Bae😘
Oh, thank, God! Of course,
you're good enough. Probably
more than good enough. We're
going to be great friends!✨

Me
The greatest of friends!