Matthew Dewksberry.

Ever since, I've always had the biggest crush on him. Lets just say that I got lucky to have him. I was truly happy with him. What we had distracted me from many of my problems. And for that I was truly thankful for him.

I went in to the boys dormitories to see him. I usually don't visit him so this can be a fun surprise for him.

I opened the door.

My heart broke.

Matthew.

Having relations with a girl

Not just any girl, my cousin, Maya.

Maya Danarise.

I froze as I stood there, speechless, finding it hard to breathe. It was like the air in my lungs have disappeared.

"Belly- I-" Matthew stuttered as he ran towards me, but I was still standing there. Very still. Trying to process what had happened. Me and my cousin didn't really get a long. But I didn't think she'd do this to me.

"How could you do something as cruel as this? I mean- really? with MY cousin?! " I said while finding it hard to breathe. Then Maya walked towards us.

"Face it Isabella, I have always been better than you." she said while grinning.

"Tell her Matthew." she stated while holding his hand. I stood there looking at them with disgust. Tell me what?

"Belly I- Im sorry Isabella but its just different with her" he said softly while she's standing there straight up smiling.

Maya then inched forward to me pushing Matthew away.

"You think someone would ACTUALLY love you Isabella? A boring spoiled girl who reads and reads, what else is there? " she said

"What else is there than an insufferable bitch?"

Insufferable bitch.

END OF FLASHBACK
_______________________________

"Are you even fucking listening?"

I slapped Malfoy with all my force.
Him holding his cheek with a red mark on it.

"I am not a slut!" I said before leaving.
A tear going down my face. But wiped it off

I was a sweet person, kind, and loving, but that all changed when I knew why men liked me. Because of Money

Another reason I didnt want to fall in love because if I fall in love.

I fall really hard for that person

I noticed Mads sitting there looking for me. I ran to her.

"There you are! I was gonna ask you if you wanted to get a dress?"

"Why would I need a dress?" i asked

"For the party in the Room of Requirements tomorrow at night?" she gasped. "Dont you have an invitation?"

"What does the Invitation looked like?" I asked

"Here.. Read it." she gave me her invitation.

I noticed I had that same invitation. A random guy gave me yesterday. But I forgot to read it.

"So are you coming?" She asked

'Hm.. ok, sure I will, lets get bougie!" I said.

We were gonna buy at The Apple Blossom botique, but we wanted better dresses so we got to the more expensive ones. Blitz and Glamz Boutique.

We entered. Not a lot of people were there.

Mads made her way to the second floor. She liked wearing nude dresses that complemented her skin tone.

It took me a lot of time to find a dress to wear but I saw a really pretty one.

It was blue with satin dress, very flowy, and has a lace on it.

As I held the dress. Another hands were on them. Pansy Parkinson

"I held them first so technically its mine" I said with no hesitation.

"I need this dress! so I can impress Draco you bitch!" she said pushing my arms off.

I just stood there, waiting for Mads to choose her dress.

But an old lady came up to me. She was the owner.

"May I help you beautiful girl?" she said with a smile.

"Oh uh no Its ok, I just chose a dress but that girl took it from me, so yah I dont have anymore choices" I said, sadly.

"Ah! No worries, I dont do this a lot but I've been through that too, so ill help you, follow me dear.." She said holding my hands and leading me to a circular Door behind the building.

I opened the door

And then I saw it

The exact dress.

The one

Since it was a party, I needed a dress that I can sway my hips to and dance too.

It was an emerald green fitted, above the knees, dress, and it also had one strap only.

"Wow.. Thanks Ma'am, may you be treated with kindness by everyone" I said smiling "Thank You"

I left the building and noticed Mads there. Holding three bags.

Well....Typical Mads, she has an obsession when it comes to shopping. I liked shopping too but I wasn't obsessed.

___________

I was in the common room lounge with Mads and Zach

"So.... Zach, are you gonna come to the party? all houses were gonna be there, but only half of the Gryffindors will go" Mads exclamed.

"Hell yeah, I never miss a single party" Zach said sitting up to a single couch

"Easton"

I turned my head noticing Malfoy in his sweatpants and a white shirt, looking very pale as always.

"What?" I asked Harshly making Mads and Zach turn to us.

"Can we talk? for just A minute I promise"

"Okay fine" I said standing up. Him leading me to an empty area in the common room.

"Dont go to the party tomorrow, please?" he said. But why?

"What? There's no way Im gonna miss this by listening to you?" I said with a gag. "You'll regret this Easton, Im telling you!"

Before I could even respond. He already left. Storming off to his room.

I went back to my lads and spoke again.

But why didnt he want me to go there?