the night it all started

Anna's POV-
i woke up around 3am , i checked my phone,the light flashed brightly in my eyes, i turned the brightness down . I started to hear clanking coming from down stairs in the kitchen, i put my glasses on and started heading for the stairs . It was Eva.. she was washing the dishes , i walked up to her with a confused face she glanced at me for what i'd like to think was more than a second then looked back down at the dishes "what are you doing up so late" i said
"i'm washing the dishes" she said as she was smiling, that smile drove me crazy..

Eva's POV-
i couldn't sleep, i was overthinking about all the wrong things, so i got up.. i just wanted a glass of milk but i saw the dishes needed to be washed. A few minutes later i heard someone coming down the steps, i didn't need to look up to know who it was, she came closer so i looked up.. i felt my cheeks glowing red so i looked back down quickly, "what are you doing up so late" she said, i couldn't help but smile at her sleepy voice.. it drove me insane "i'm washing the dishes" ... i could feel her staring, I looked up noticing how close we were, i looked her right in the eyes feeling all the butterflies in my stomach.

Anna's POV-
she looked at me.. man she looked at me as if she couldn't help it.. "you should go to bed" i say... "but who's going to wash the dishes" she said, i took her hand and brought her to her room, she wouldn't budge so i tackled her onto the bed.. without noticing i was on top of her and she was laying there with her messy bun looking me right in the eyes.. i couldn't look away, she's so beautiful. No words can describe the tension and heat i felt in that moment .