[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒

"𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎."

- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

FUSHIGURO HATES STUDYING--- it's something he found rather boring, repetitive, tedious. so god was he thankful when he was blessed with the capabilities of seeing cursed spirits much more, being able to exterminate them. it was life threatening but nonetheless, he was glad to have occupied himself in a school full of Jujutsu sorcerers.

yet, he never expected that upon entering his first year of high school, he'd have to study, yet again. it bore him, it was a pain in the ass but what can he do? nothing, really. he could skip an assignment such as stating fifty facts about all grades of cursed spirits, but he could not skip his partnership with you.

the two dumbasses, kugisaki and itadori had teasingly partnered with each other for they knew the attraction he felt for you. fushiguro would neither consider it a crush but he felt his heart pound everytime the two of you conversed, talk or whenever he was around you in general. it was a weird feeling and he knew it was a mistake to tell the two but he was confused.

and being the idiot that he is, did not know what to do with the lingering feelings he had for you.

in the end, he decided to push the stupid feelings aside and focus on the project as he thought he had better things to do than to harbour such feelings.

so, here he found himself in the foot of your own home, on your own dorm on your own table, your scent scattered around everywhere. your room was messy, he'll give you that. but despite that, fushiguro found himself observing your every actions as you hastily tried your best to fix the mess you had just recently- no, a mess you've had for some time but just refused to clean it until he showed up.

a few minutes after you scrambled cleaning; the both of you were under the kotatsu, wallowing the warmth and comfort it gave to you. you had your laptop splayed out, so did fushiguro but unlike you, he was actually getting some work done.

you were claiming to have been absorbed by the warmth of the kotatsu, being completely distracted by it and melting under its heat. so you laid there, head on the table with a blank page on your laptop. you were pouting below, complaining on how your senseis give you so much work and fushiguro couldn't help but chuckle from your little antics and whining.

he found it cute and it set his heart fluttering once again, it drove him wild like a maniac but even so; he pushed those feelings away and secretly continued to observe your lazy figure as he pretended to type something on his own laptop. he was afraid of having to say his feelings, afraid of getting lost once again.

you might've been his sense of direction, for you always kept your arms open for him albeit having trouble yourself, you might've been one of the very few people who he found himself attracted to but he was afraid of getting lost again.

he couldn't do anything but bury his feelings deep within his heart. it doesn't pain him, he was just confused.

"what an idiot." fushiguro had mumbled upon seeing your already sleeping face at the top of your kotatsu. drool was coming out of your mouth, eye twitching from time to time and your feet fumbling against his own. you fell asleep so suddenly. fushiguro sighed, expecting something like this would happen if you both partnered up.

still, he continued on typing away at his own laptop and payed no mind to your sleeping face despite wanting to. he had to finish the project or else both of you would fail. he did not want that.

an hour or so passed since he started with the project, yet he still had a few more to go. he may have pushed himself too hard but he didn't mind much. he set his laptop aside for now, finally placing his attention on your sleeping face.

he gazed at your face with eyes orbs, feeling his heart melt at the sight. how beautiful you were. he thought. and suddenly, as if his hands have a mind of its own, started nearing your face in a slow manner.

he wanted to stop but at the same time, he didn't. his hand continued on nearing your face, his face following soon after. he looked at you with such softness even he himself was surprised.

and carefully... he caressed your cheeks with his calloused hands. he removed the jacket he was wearing, wrapping them around your frail shoulders, being careful not to wake you up.

"such an idiot." he whispered softly, caressing your cheeks and removing a strand of hair from your face to see your face more clearly. he saw your eyelashes and your rosy cheeks and if he were to fall in love, he knew it's gonna have to be you.

but he wondered, did you feel the same? he did not know, nor did he need to know. for now, he was satisfied with having you near him, he was satisfied of having nights like these with him. you were his direction and as long as he had you, he doubts he'll get lost with his feelings again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊   ┊

┊  ★              ★    ┊

☆                     ☆

Published a new book! A Levi Ackerman fanfic , check it out!!