Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Stop. He said sitting down on the bed. I sighed and walked over to him and stood in between his legs and took his phone cuz he been looking at it since we walked into the house.

Put your phone away and pay attention to me. I said and kissed him. He smiled and kissed back and placed his hands on my waist. Then the kissed turned into a makeout and it was pretty deep until Zo knocked on the door. He sucked his teeth and pulled away. I sighed and moved and sat on the bed as he opened the door.

What nigga? He asked.

Chill out boy damn I just stopped y'all once again from becoming teen parents. He said.

Whatever. Melo said. 

Hi loyalty. Zo said.

Hi Lonzo. I said waving then walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and changed into my bathing suit then walked out.

Imma be at the pool. I said. Melo nod bitting his lip.

Aye aye stop staring. Zo said.

Nigga why you staring she my girl I have the right to stare. He said. I laughed and walked out and walked to the backyard land waiting for melo.
••••

I thought you forgot about me. I said as melo got in the pool. He chuckled softly and picked me up and kissed me.

I could never babygirl. He said pulling me away. I laughed and kissed him again.

Aren't you excited? I asked.

Yeah for sure. He said let me down. I smiled and sat in the edge of the pool with just my feet in.

Im proud of you baby you really finna be in the NBA. I said.

I couldn't do without your support...hey next year maybe you'll be engaged. He said.

I can't wait till that day. I said.

I bet you are. He said. I laughed and we smiled at each other.

I love you. I said.

I love you more. He said.
••••