Chapter 1: Show Time

"BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES!"

I heard the crowd screaming. We were about to go on and perform. Andy called in a quick group huddle.

"Alright, you guys ready to give these motherfuckers a show?"

He said, determined to yet again, make it a successful show.

"Hell yeah!"

We all screamed.

"Alright hands in, Black Veil Brides on the count of three. 1 2 3!"

Andy counted.

"BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!"

We shouted, and then ran on stage. The crowd went wild. There were screams and shouts everywhere. We each got to our spots, I sat in my chair with my drum set.

"What's up motherfuckers? We're Black Veil Brides"

Andy said into the mic. The crowd started screaming and yelling. I played a few beats.

"I love you CC!!"

A girl from the crowd yelled. I played a few more beats.

"We have a few songs for you tonight."

Andy announced. The crowd clapped and cheered.

"This first one is called Knives and Pens."

The crowd screamed. I really think that Knives and Pens is Andy's favorite song, because it involves screaming and Andy loves to scream. We began to play. The order of the songs were Knives and Pens, Days Are Numbered, and then Heaven's calling.

"CC has an announcement to make."

Andy said. Wait I do? The crowd clapped and cheered.

"Uhhh, thank you for coming tonight. We love you."

I said. The crowd went wild. The boys and I left our equipment, and ran off stage. I was sweating and probably smelled extremely terrible. We ran to the dressing room.

"I call shower first!"

I yelled.

"Come on CC! You got it last time."

Jake complained.

"Stop complaining bro, there's no time for that."

I joked.

"Your an ass sometimes, you know that right."

Jake said with a plain expression.

"Yeah I know."

I smiled, and ran into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower. Apparently I came out 2 hours later. I'm pretty sure it was only 25 min....years later ;)

When I got out of the shower, I changed into a plain black shirt, black jeans, and my black vans.

Before I continue let me tell you about to how got to know each other and how we became to be a band.

Andy met Jinxx, through a misunderstanding "I want to fight you" fight. Andy met Jake on a trip to New Mexico, he met Ashley at a strip club, and he met me at a club party.

One day Andy had called a meeting. He told us that he wanted to start a band again. Since his other band members left. Starting a band was a dream he had always had as a kid. Well since I played the drums, and Jinxx, Jake, and Ashley played the guitar, we thought, what the hell, why not? We made songs and became a huge hit. So ever since then we've been the new Black Veil Brides.