¹ RAPUNZEL . . .

Start from the beginning

Tori stood up, clearly panicked, "CAT USED GLUE ON MY HAIR!" she yelled out, pointing to her hair where the pin was supposed to be.

"Oh my god." you and Jade say at the same time. But in completely different tones. You in shock, Jade in amusement.

"Hey! You said it didn't stay put, so I used something that will make it stay." Cat said, throwing her hands in the air.

Well, she does have a point.

With ragged breaths, Tori started tugging on her hair so hard you'd think it would rip off. So you hurried beside her, rubbing her back soothingly making her calm down.

"Hey, hey it's okay." a chuckle left your lips, making Tori look at you indecorously. "It's kinda funny you gotta admit." you said, shrugging your shoulders.

"Y/N!" she whined and looked at you in disbelief, thinking her crisis was hilarious.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. Let's go wash it before it dries okay?" you said softly trying to contain a laughter.

She gives you a nod and you walk her to your bathroom. But not before giving Jade a glare who cant stop laughing.

Tori's shaking figure stood beside the bath tub. "Let your hair down." you said to her. She flip her head down making her hair fall. You pushed her head slightly until it's under the faucet and turned on the water to rinse the glue out.

After the glue was out, you handed her an extra towel from the cabinet. She muttered a small thanks and took the towel to dry her hair. You guys went back to the bedroom to see Cat and Jade qwertyon the floor laughing with tears in their eyes.

"Uhh not that I mind the quality bonding time, but, what's going on?" you asked, while crossing your arms.

"Nothing." they both said simultaneously. Making them burst in another fit of laughter.

"Everything is suddenly funny for some reason." Jade giggled as she stared up at the ceiling.

With furrowed your eyebrows, you glanced around and a bottle of glue beside Jade with its lid open caught your eye.

Oh no.

You bend down and snatched the glue from her. "Are you guys high?" you raised your voice in a motherly manner.

"No, definitely not." Cat shook her head as she continues to giggle.

You rolled your eyes and made your back to Tori with a hair dryer in hand "Okay let's dry your hair."

Tori shook her head in disappointment, "We don't have time! You guys should just go without me!"

You look at her in disbelief, "Are you crazy? No! You have to come, it's tradition."

"Then what about my hair?" she sniffled.

You look around for a moment and an idea popped in your brain. "Oh! I got it." you made your way to a pencil holder where you put your hair ties in. "We put it in a bun! Easy and cute." you said excitedly.

"Oh my god! Can you guys hurry up!" jade grumbled, the girl was rolling on the floor with no care in the world.

Cat joined her and stomped her legs like your 5 year old sister, "I want candy!" she whined.

"Okay, this'll be quick, and you guys go get yourself a glass of water." you tell your two high best friends.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Jade said as she crossed her arms and stick out her tongue.

You glare at her playfully, "Go. Now."

She huffed in defeat and pulled Cat up with her to get some water.