𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

I snuggled into bed and hummed against the soft silkiness of my sheets re-visiting tonight's events as a flush crawled up my neck, inking at my cheeks.

__________

I woke to a knock on my door, our knock. "Come in!" I shouted as he skipped like a girl to my bed. "Good morning darling" Kol cooed as he jumped onto my mattress.

"Argh you look so cute in the morning" he whispered as he ruffled my hair, I groaned in response pulling the duvet over my head in attempt to hide. "Ah ah ah!" He tutted as he yanked the duvet of off my body. "Kol!" I shouted as I laid in my knickers and a top. "Ooh behave Roberts's, for heavens sakes I've seen your fucking tits before love." He teased as I lightly smacked his arms.

He sniffed my hair "you reek of white whine and cigarette smoke." he informed me as he let go of my curly strands. "Shut up." I spat as I frowned at him. "Make me" he challenged as his eyes fell into slits and before I could form my attack his palms cuffed my wrists either side of my head, pinning me down. "Not fair!" I huffed as I attempted to wriggle out of his hold. "Give up, Roberts." He teased as he smirked down at me. I eventually gave up the fight with strands of hair over my pouted face. "Good girl" he whispered as he realised my wrists.

Before he could move I sat on his torso holding him down in the same way he did to me. "Not so smug now are we, Fletcher?" I teased as I smirked down at him under my hold. And then we realised, we looked down in union towards my hips where my heat was just about covered in black lace material, sitting on his torso. I brought my eyes back up to his as he cocked a brow at me, I gulped dry saliva. Before I even had time to think his strength outweighed mine as he flipped my body under his, his palms now back on my wrists as his one knee laid in between my legs. "Not so smug now are we, Roberts?" He mocked.

I studied him jump off the bed and fling me around his shoulder. "Kol!" I shouted as he spun me around teasingly "time for you to have a shower lady." He joked as he shoved me in the bathroom. I frowned at him as he closed the door, I stood in front of the door not listening to his demands "Now Roberts!" He shouted from my bed. Fucking hell that man seems to know everything these days.

As the droplets of heaven seeped into my pores my mind flickered elsewhere. That man, I just can't put my finger on it. It looked so real, was it real? It can't be. How could someone get into my head like that? Should I be more concerned. And then I froze.

The running fingers through my hair paused.

Legilimency.

If this isn't a reoccurring nightmare that's the only source I can think of. If someone really was trying to gain my help then I mustn't take any chances, I can't continue to ignore this.

I hurriedly raked shampoo and conditioner throughout my hair, washing my body in a matter of minutes. I had no time to air dry my hair or apply makeup or make sure I even looked half decent I needed to head to the library.

I cast a drying spell and stumbled out of the bathroom in my towel to find Kol still perched up on my bed. "Woahhh little lady, what's wrong with you?" he jumped of the bed seeing my rush.

"I'm really sorry Kol but I have to go." I slipped on my clothes and kissed him on the cheek. "But Adeli-

And before he could continue I closed my door. I wasn't uncomfortable knowing Kol was alone in my dorm, it's normal. It's like leaving your sibling at home when you leave the house, normal.