Chapter 2

As he looked around he saw a picture frame of his birth paper which said his name was Harry not Marcel. Louis heard the shower turn off and the door opening so he quickly sat up on his bed. As Louis looked at Harry he noticed all the tattoos "wow Harry!" Louis said admiring all of them but also wondering about his name.

"Louis, wow your here! And I'm half naked. I'm so sorry umm... I'll go get dressed in the bathroom and then we'll work on the song" Harry said nervously. "No don't worry about getting dressed in the bathroom, I don't mind seeing anything I haven't seen before." Louis winked as he said it. So Harry dropped his towel and got some pants, joggers and a top on. "Right lets get on with the song then, I've had some ideas, I could show you if you wanted?" Harry said still nervous.

"Yeah sure, I've never been good at song writing." Harry started to play a song he called 'They Don't Know About Us'. "Well...." Harry asked after putting his guitar down. "That was amazing, but what do you mean they don't know about us?" Louis said staring into Harry's emerald green eyes. "Well... Everyone has secrets, mine are my tattoos and my name. I've never told anyone that before so it's my secret. I'm sure you have secrets that ether you don't want anyone to know or just no one knows" Harry said explaining himself.

"Well... There is this secret that no one know, and I want to tell people but I'm not sure people would like me and anymore." As Louis said this he could feel Harry's hand on his thigh.