The first day at the Mansion.

Thinks to nike01x2 for giving me some tips on puctuation. The first chapter was a test to see what I could do better as a writer, all help is appreciated, Anyways lets start.

As Rimuru and Emilia walk up to the Mansion door, Rimuru looks around in surprise at how big the Mansion is.

Emilia:"Is something wrong."

Rimuru:"No, Im fine just that Your house is so big."

Emilia:"Its not just my house, its Roswaal's house."

Rimuru:" Who is this Roswaal you speak of."

Emilia:" The lord of this mansion and the strongest mage in Lugunica. Anyways shall we go in?

Rimuru:" Sure."

Emilia opens the door and is greeted by two maids, one with blue hair the other with pink hair.

The two maids:" Emilia it is great to see you again, who is this quest you brought with you?"

Emilia:" This is Rimuru, my saviour."

The two maids:" It is nice to meet you Rimuru."

The pink haired one:" My name is Ram."

The blue haired one:" My name is Rem."

Rimuru:" Nice to meet you."

Emilia:" Will you show Rimuru to his room and show him around the Mansion, He'll be staying here for a while."

The two maid's:" yes acourse miss Emilia. Rimuru follow us."

Emilia:" Rimuru I'm going to my room to get dressed I'll see you later."

Rimuru:" Ok, cya later."

The two maid's and Rimuru walk up to the room where he will be staying. The door opens to a room full of books and a drilled haird loli sitting in front of the door.

Rimuru:" uhh..."

Ram:" This is miss Beatrice door crossing, it allows here to connect any door to her libary."

Rimuru:" So its like warping of space time."

Rem and Ram look at Rimuru with confusion.

Rimuru:" Just forget I said anything."

The drilled haired loli stands up and walks toward Rimuru.

Rimuru:" uhh, what are you doing."

As beatrice puts her hand on Rimuru's chest. She starts to drain his mana and fall down to the floor.

Beatrice:" how much mana do you have?"

Rimuru:" Are you ok?"

Beatrice:" You have a 100 time's more mana than roswaal, no more like 1000 time's more kashira."

Rem and Ram shocked by what Beatrice just said, are now on high alert.

Rimuru:" Sorry if I frighten you."

Beatrice:" I forgive you kashira."

Rimuru:" anyways did you take some of my mana?"

Beatrice:" Yes, kashira now get out."

Rimuru:" Ok, Don't have be so rude about it."

Rimuru walks out of the room to see Emilia walking down the hallway towards him.

Rimuru:"hey, Emilia."

Emilia:" Rimuru, do you want to go to the garden?"

Rimuru:" sure."