Chapter 1

Hey guys here's the first chapter

Hope you enjoy

Also I requested some music above I really love piano but u can hear whatever you want with this chapter
___________________💖

________________________
_________________________
(Y/N) POV

I was outside in the forest enjoying the calm sound of the river, the leaves rustling by the wind, the warm sun slightly hitting my skin while I rested.

My flowy dress brushing its silk texture against my (S/C) skin.

"(Y/N)!"

Well i was resting until i hear my mothers scary shouts

"Im coming!" I shouted as I got off the tree branch. Damn what does my mom want now, I hope i dont get desingned to a stupid task again like last time.

"(Y/N) guess what! You will finally go to your first official mission that will prove if you are worthy" My mom said a bit too happy for my Comfort.

"You being excited makes me kinda scared" I said, feeling my heart banging against my chest.

I couldn't help but get tense at what my mother told me. It was finally going to be my first real mission! But of course i always had to overthink everything

I mean what if i fail, what if i'm a disappointment, what if someone dies because of my cause, i could feel all the weight on my shoulders of my grandpa zeus trusting me with this mission

"(y/n) sweetie calm down, i know you're going to do great on this mission i trust you, i mean will all do even Zeus, you should feel lucky he picked you, he could have picked anyone else but he chose the strongest who will complete this mission" My mother Artemis said trying to calm me down.

My mother was the best I mean even though throughout my childhood I never really saw her because she was always busy with missions she would always be there for me every time I felt down. She was like my Number one best friend

"Thank you mom for that but anyways what is this Mission anyways"

"Oh yeah about that i'll just let your grandpa explain everything" Artemis said scratching the back of her neck as if she was nervous

I mean who would blame her, her only daughter would be going on her first mission and i don't even know if i would be capable of doing it, i hope i am i really don't want to be a dissapointment.

As we entered the large silver castle I was greeted by the one and only my grandpa Zeus.

"Good morning (y/n), i believe your mother has already told you what this meeting is about"

"Goodmorning Zeus" you said showing respects the God of Gods by bowing

"And yes she has already told me about my first mission, sir it would be an honor to be granted a mission by you"

"Very well, we will go over about what mission this is"

You nodded your head

"Okay so (y/n) as you may now the problems we have with Titans in the human world, Since you are great at hunting and killing i decided to hand this mission to your hands, To save Humans and the world"

The mention of titans made your heart stop for a second

Is he serious! Why me of all people, what was so special about me, i-i can't do this...this is too much of a responsibility for me i just cant i mean what if i fail, what if i make things worse!