For The First Time

Start from the beginning

"Truffle, you feel so soft in my hands" Willy said. He gave her breasts a gentle squeeze. Rose moaned, leaning her head back so that it fell on his shoulders. Willy started pressing kisses to her jaw. "You're so perfect, starshine" He muttered against her skin. He kissed the dip of her shoulder. "So beautiful and perfect"

"Take the rest of this dress of me" Rose spoke softly. Willy didn't need to be told twice. Very carefully, he pulled the rest of Rose's dress off. Unlike with his clothes, Willy didn't carelessly toss the dress the ground. It was such a beautiful dress, he didn't want it ruined and he knew Rose didn't either.

Instead, he got up off the bed to go and drape it over the back of a chair. Rose sat up, propped up against the headboard, watching him. When Willy came back to the bed, Rose spread her legs to he could sit in between them.

Willy cupped her face and gave her another kiss. He pressed his forehead against hers. "We'll take things slow tonight, alright starshine? We have all the time in the world and I want this to be special and unforgettable for both of us"

"That's what I want too, cocoa bean" Rose agreed. Willy went back to kissing her. He went from kissing her lips, then along her jawline, down her neck and collarbone until he was met with her breasts.

He smiled as he pressed a kiss to each breast. "I love these, truffle" He cupped one of her breasts. "They're so soft, perky and perfect" He captured her nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it and gave it a few flicks with his tongue. He did the same to the other.

"Willy" Rose whined. She was desperate for him to touch her in a more intimate area.

"Tell me what you want, starshine" Willy urged her. He reached up, tucking her hair behind her ear and resting his hand on her cheek. "I just want to make you feel wonderful. So tell me, where do you want me to touch you?"

Rose told him exactly where she wanted him. Willy wasted no time in touching her. He pressed the tip of his fingers against her sensitive bundle of nerves. Rose gasped and shivered at his touch. "Are you okay?" Willy asked. He was afraid of doing something to hurt her.

"I'm fine, cocoa bean" She assured him. "That just felt good. You can... you can start moving"

"Like this?" He started rubbing circles on her. "Does this feel okay?"

"Yes, it feels perfect"

Willy kissed her as he kept up the ministrations of his fingers. After a few more more rubs, he slipped his fingers inside her. Rose let out a moan. After a few thrusts of his fingers, Rose cried out her husband's name as she reached her euphoria.

"Can I make you feel good now, cocoa bean?" Rose asked.

Willy gave her a nod. The two of them switched positions so that he was the one sitting against the headboard, and Rose was the one in between his legs. Her hands flew to his belt, and she unbuckled it as quickly as she could. After his belt, came the button and zipper. She pushed down his pants, along with his underwear. His member sprang free and Rose stared at it, feeling impressed with his size.

Willy noticed that she had fallen quiet. "Is everything alright, starshine?"

"Yes" Rose nodded. She could feel herself blushing. "Yours is just the first one I've seen"

"Yeah?" Willy smiled, feeling a sense of pride. He was honored to be Rose's first everything. Her first love, her first kiss, and now her first time.

"Can I touch it?"

"You go right ahead" Willy eagerly urged her. Rose wrapped her hand around him. Willy let out a soft little whimper. "Oh my..."

Rose giggled as she started moving her hand. "Do you like that, cocoa bean?"

"Oh, yes" Willy's head leaned back as he gripped at the bedsheet. He had never felt anything like this before. He was loving it. "Gosh, your hand feels so soft" Rose's hand started moving faster, and Willy could feel himself reaching his peak. So, he stopped her. "S-starshine, st..stop"

Rose did so and let go of him. "What's wrong, cocoa bean?"

"I was about to... you know. I want to feel mine with you"

"Okay" She touched his face again. "So, are you ready?"

Willy nodded and smiled, placing his hand overtop of hers. "As long as you're ready" They moved around on the bed again. Rose was laying on her back and Willy got on top of her. "If you need me to stop, starshine, just let me know, okay? The last thing I want to do is hurt you" He said, stroking her cheek.

"I'll be okay, cocoa bean. Just go slow at first, okay?" Rose told him.

As slowly and gently as he could, Willy pushed himself inside of Rose. Rose tensed up. Priscilla sure was right about it hurting for the first time. She could feel her eyes brimming with tears. Willy was now completely inside of her. He stilled himself and reached up to wipe away Rose's tears.

"Am I hurting you?" Willy said, growing worried. He wiped away her tears. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to"

"No, no" Rose shook her head. "It's okay. Just stay still for a bit. Let me get used to you"

Willy didn't dare move until it was okay with Rose to do so. Instead, he began petting at her hair and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. After a while, Rose could feel the pain receding and it was quickly turning into a more pleasurable feeling.

"Willy" Rose spoke her lovers name in a sweet whisper.

"Yes, starshine?" He smiled down at her.

"You can start moving now"

Willy starting rocking his hips slowly against Rose. And she began to move in time with his thrusts. The two of them moved in perfect harmony. The room was quiet, save for the sounds of their moans, slapping skin and the creaking of the bed.

Their movements sped up. Rose and Willy looked each other straight in the eye. Their hands connected. Willy lowered his head so that his forehead was touching with Rose's. His breath was hot and heavy against her lips.

"I'm so close, Willy" Rose said. She sounded so desperate and almost breathless. She could feel her high approaching in the pit of her stomach.

"Me too, Rose" He said as breathlessly as Rose did. He kissed her. "Together, my starshine. Okay?"

It only took a few more thrusts for the both of them to reach their climax. The two lovers cried out each other's name and held onto each other like they were hanging onto the edge of a cliff.

Their lips met in sweet but passionate kiss. The both of them rode out their highs. Willy rolled off of Rose and laid at her side. Rose pulled up the sheets so that they were covered. Willy wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. Rose let her head rest on his chest.

Willy kissed the top of Rose's head and started petting at her hair again. "Was that as amazing for you as it was for me, starshine?"

"That was the most wonderful thing in the world, cocoa bean" Rose said, a dreamy grin playing on her lips.

"I love you, Rose"

"I love you too, Willy"

They both drifted off into a peaceful slumber, safe in each other's arms.