Scary Monster Event Ch.7

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure Rook and Y/n are fine," Jade smiled.

"Let's clean this place up. Hurry, we must fine Y/n, quickly," Azul ordered.

_________

scarabia

"We chased them out! Great job everyone," Kalim smiled, as his dorm cheered.

Jamil smiled slightly, but his attention was turned to the dense and dark forest in the distance. He could hear the soft bangs in the distance, and could only hope that Y/n was alright.

_________

Ignihyde

At the library, Ortho was busy putting Inir back together piece by piece. He was able to put her head together, but the rest of the body was something only Y/n could put back together. The leaves and branches that made up Inir's body was laid on top of the library tables

"Big brother, do you think Y/n will make it back. Cause if she doesn't Inir goes away with her," Ortho said as his eyes began to well up with tears.

"I'm sure Y/n will come back to us. And if she doesn't, I'll do whatever I can to bring Inir back. I promise," Idia said to his little brother.

_____________

Rook and Y/n hide in a small cave as Avila's gunshots rang throughout the woods. Y/n winced as Rook wrapped her leg wounds. 

"How do you feel Fleur de cerisier?" Rook asked as he tied the bandage.

"Fine, but I can feel my strength returning," Y/n explained.

"Yeah, I can see it, your color and beauty are returning to you," Rook smiled.

Y/n nodded and slowly stood up, ignoring the pain in the calves and thigh.

"It's past 10 pm, the guest should have all left by now. Let's make our way back to the ramshackle dorm," Rook said as he lifted Y/n up bridle style," It's time I stole the prize of this hunt." He said playfully.

Y/n simply chuckled and rolled her eyes as he dashed through the trees. Soon there was gunfire being shot in their direction. Rook quickly made it out of the forest and made it to the Cherry blossom tree near the dorm. Just as  Rook was about to come to a  stop, a bullet shot past him and sliced his cheek. He gasped out of shock as he dropped Y/n suddenly, the two quickly turned to see Avila not far behind.

" So running and fight me!" Avila cried out in frustration, as she drew her sword.

"Well femme folle, It wouldn't be fair to face an appointment who's at a great disadvantage. So I thought it would be best to wait a while," Rook smirked.

"What?!" Avila gasped as she checked her pendant.

The purple color in her necklace completely faded and was pure silver. Y/n smiled as the wind suddenly picked up and blew through Y/n's H/c hair, as she began to transform.

 Y/n smiled as the wind suddenly picked up and blew through Y/n's H/c hair, as she began to transform

"Well Avila, you wanted a fight. I shall give you a fight," Y/n smirked.

Avila stared in fear at the sight of the know fully powered Sakura witch.

"You are truly magnificent Fleur de cerisier," Rook awed.