"He is so cute, but his little fangs scare me sometimes. I know he only shows when he's hungry. See, this shit hurts like hell when he latches on, but for my little nephew, I will let him feed off me as much as he needs."

"You're weird, Niyah. Give me my baby back."

"No can-do, baby sister. Your wedding starts in thirty minutes, and you don't have that beautiful dress on." She said, pointing at my dress on the door behind me, smirking like she had won something. If she weren't holding Elias, I would have kicked the shit out of her ass. She was lucky today. Next time I won't be so sure.

"I never thought you were the one for dark makeup, Yasmine. I would be lying if I said it didn't look good on you. Damn, you're beautiful. If none of them can see it besides Silas and me, I say fuck them all."

"Thanks, I guess. Aniyah, can I tell you something?"

She hummed for a moment as she sang and rocked Elias, who was latched onto her wrist, drinking her blood. Aniyah was better with him than his uncle, who was scared he would suck them dry.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen tonight. Dad said Silas and I had to be married by the clock struck 12 because it's the witching hour all dark things come out. What if he's setting us up for his mother to find us?"

"I don't think dad is setting as up, Yas. He had many chances to run to his mother but decided to stay by his children's side. I do agree with you. Something does feel strange, but we have a house full of vampires, witches, a were-Lycan, fairies, and whatever other magic creature Silas invited." That was true; all of it was true. What Aniyah failed to realize was they knew shit about using their powers. Right now, it was only on impulse, and they came when one of them felt threatened, not when needed.

"Queen, I will help you in your dress if you like," Celeste said, popping her head in the door with two other servants, as Silas called them.

"I guess it won't hurt to enlist your help. Who are they?"

"Oh, my bad, I forgot you hadn't met these two. Bianca and Briana sisters. Some think they are twins but were turned a few months before Silas met you."

Celeste smiled happily at me while the girls frowned as they had a fucking problem, which I didn't like. I was a good person, as I like to believe, but I hated when someone judged me without knowing how I was. Like now, they were doing that. Silas told me he never had a sexual relationship with any of the people he turned. Did I believe him? Hell no, and the way they were looking at me told me he did.

"Hey B&B, I don't know what your fucking problem is, but you better fuck drop the fucking attitudes before I rip your fucking heads off. I don't know what the fuck you and my about-to-be husband had going on before me. Nor do I fucking care because he's fucking mine and has been for the last few centuries. So, fair warning, look at me like that again, and I would hesitate to kill your fake-looking asses."

Aniyah laughed loudly along with Celeste, Faith, and the stylist; I believe she said her name was Darla.

One of the girls opened their mouth to speak, and I stopped them from making a bigger fool out of themselves than they already had. I felt the anger boiling from their emotions; I truly cared not. I didn't care what they may have wanted, but I did know what Silas wanted, and that was me.

"You can help Celeste, but the two little whore must leave. Damon, I know you on the outside of the door. Can you please tell Silas I need to talk to him?"

"I will, Queen, after the wedding."

I smiled to myself. After the wedding, I could talk to him myself, but I'm sure that's what he meant with his crazy ass. After the two girls left the room, Celeste, Faith, and Aniyah helped me into my dress as Siren and Callie laughed at them, killing me as they struggled.

About ten minutes till twelve, my father knocked at the door and walked in while the rest ran out as he offered me his arm. We are walking down a flight of stairs that I didn't know existed until my memories started to come back of the many times I walked up and down them. Silas was always throwing balls there; it was how we met the first time. I remember the large doors at the bottom of the stairs with a bleeding rose on both. Also, the same mark I have had for as long as I could remember.

It looked to be burned into my skin, and every time I questioned my mother about it, she would brush it off. The woman would never answer my questions, and I was starting to believe she intended to keep Silas and me away from each other for enteral.

I had to remember it was all in the past as I slowly placed my hand over the carving letting my fingers brush over the rose. Quickly, a memory of the day I let Silas burn it into my thigh came shining through, making me wonder if he noticed it when he marked me. It was also the day he told me I was his, no one else, and he would kill any man or woman that came near me thinking otherwise. I remember the ball we had when Silas asked me to marry him. The night Frank pushed me up against the wall begging me to kiss him to help save Aniyah, the night the two became enemies all because of my grandmother.

"You okay, baby girl?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Some memories just came back to me." He stared at me strangely for a moment, then nodded his head, but I knew he was thinking otherwise. Finally, we walked through the door. My eyes met with Silas's, while he smiled beautifully as I walked toward him.

"There's no priest Silas. How are we getting marr...." I said, getting cut as a woman appeared out of thin fucking air as Silas laughed. Still, there were no vows. It was more like giving ourselves to each other for eternity, drinking blood for a goblet, and then spilling our blood into it. First, Silas did it, and I had to drink his blood. It was the same with him.

Finally, she sliced our hands and fused them before finishing by tying a ribbon stained with our blood and wrapping it around our wrists. She then mumbled something that I couldn't hear. When Silas turned us toward the crowd, he raised the hand bound by the ribbon and held it in the air, almost knocking me off my feet, before turning and biting me in a way I wasn't prepared for. My insane ass yelled as though the fucking crap hurt, but I knew it didn't make him laugh into my neck before he pulled away and slit his wrist so I could drink. Finally, the woman declared us wed as everyone cheered, and the entrance to the ballroom opened to reveal the face I had promised her I would never see again.

 Finally, the woman declared us wed as everyone cheered, and the entrance to the ballroom opened to reveal the face I had promised her I would never see again

Thought??

And who walked throw the door??

Yasmine's dress