Goodbye Home

Molly's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my older brother Alec waking me up.
"Good Morning sleepyhead." He said
"Good Morning, why did you wake me up so early?" I asked
"Mom said she has some news for us." He said
"Ok, i will be down in a minute." I said.
After my brother left the room, i got out of my bed and walked down the stairs.
"Good Morning Honey." Mom said
"Good Morning Mom, so what did you have to tell us?" I asked.
"We will talk about it over breakfast."
Since my mom was still making breakfast, i decided to go in the living room and watch tv. I was later joined by my brother Alec.
"So, what do you think is going to tell us?" I asked
"I don't know." He said
"What if we have to move again?" I asked
"I hope not." He said
I really get tired of moving, cause then i have to make new friends. And by the time i make friends we have to move again. This time i didn't bother making friends. I usually hang out with Alec.
"Breakfast is ready." My mom said.
We all got our breakfast and sat down at the table. We were just having a quite breakfast when Alec decided to break the ice.
"So, mom what is it you want to tell us?" He asked
"Oh yes, now before i tell you pleased don't get mad." She said
"We wont." We both said
"Ok, well we are moving." She said
"When do we leave?" I asked
"We leave tomorrow." She said
"Where are we moving to?" Alec asked
"Miami, our flight is leaving first thing in the morning, so i suggest you guys pack today." She said
The rest of breakfast we just sat there and ate our pancakes. When i was finished i took my plate, and put it in the sink. I then went upstairs to my room and started packing, and i was done packing after 2 hours. Since i had nothing better to do i decided to go on youtube, i decided to listen to covers of songs. I kept watching covers until this guy caught my eye his name was jake miller, and he had brown hair and brown eyes. He had such an amazing voice i listened to him until i had to go to bed.
****The Next Day****
"Molly, wake up we have to go!" Alec shouted
"Im up." I said
"We will give you some time to freshen up." He said
"Ok, where are my bags?" I asked
"Oh, i already took them to the car." He said
"Thanks Alec, ur such a good brother." I said
"Thanks, i try." He said
That was when he left my room, and i went into my bathroom to freshen up. It took me about 5 minutes, so before i left i looked at my room one last time. I also did that to make sure i didn't leave anything behind. I walked out the front door, and into the car once i was in the car i was staring at the house. Thats when we started driving and i watched the house disappeared. It didn't take us that long to get to the airport. We eventually gave them our tickets, and got on the airplane. It wasn't long until i feel asleep.