Birth Chart

In Astrology, everything we read is from a birth chart. There are many things we need to know before we can accurately read a birth chart, but here are the basics so in the next chapters we can go into more detail.

One thing you need to know is that a birth chart does not tell us exactly the characteristics of a person, it tells us the story of their life. Because of the events that we can read from a chart, we can then try and use basic psychology to figure out how a person might act and be like. As well as trying to uncover trauma or underlying issues people may suffer from.

There are 12 houses, each representing a certain part of your life. Here's a breakdown of what they mean.

1st House
This is the house that will directly relate to the person. This will be the house a person will relate to more. It's also known as the rising sign.
Note: If you choose to read horoscopes, this is the sign you should read from.

2nd House
This is the house of material support; which means it influences money, food. It shows a person's relationships with possessions and how they support themselves in life.

3rd House
This is the house of day-to-day communication and how you interact with people. It also represents short term travel like a commute or vacation homes

4th House
This is the house that represents family, ancestry, and home property. It can show your experiences with your family and the skills/trauma you receive from that.

5th House
This is the house of good fortune, children, and pleasure. This is what you could possibly bring into existence and your creations.

6th House
This is the house of bad fortune. It can tell us about illness and physical injury, and people that work beneath you or you benefit off.

7th House
This is the house of other partnerships. In human life, this can indicate romance or contractual partnerships. It could be the process of death, depending on what you decide.

8th House
This is the house that shows us what we get from partners which could include money and emotional/psychological baggage. This usually shows the physical form of death.

9th House
This is the house that tells us about higher powers. Things like education, beliefs and philosophy can be shown in this section. It can also show long-distance travel like emigration.

10th House
This is the house that shows us what your public image is. It shows how people perceive you because of your career and successes. This is referred to as the MC (Midheaven).

11th House
This is the house that shows good spirits. It shows us your social networks and your dreams, and how you achieve an audience.

12th House
This is the house that shows bad spirits. It tells us about sabotage, danger, and mental health. It is regarded as a very bad house.

In a chart wheel we read anti-clockwise from 3/4 or from here;

Astrology // Course 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें