#2

(Y/N)'s POV
I walked into the dorm Baku and I shared. He smiled when he seen me.
"Come here. Now." I knew what this was about. He's horny. I shook my head and pretended to walk away. I heard him run toward me and grab me. I turned around and he pinned me against the wall.
His lips roamed my body and made me feel like I was floating. His hands were moving towards my waistband. I tried dominating him, knowing damn well it wouldn't work.
"You're gonna get punished." He bent me over, stripped my pants off and slammed his dick into me with no warning. Not letting me adjust, he continued thrusting.
"How are you still this tight?" He moaned. I threw my head back and moaned. He was hitting all the right parts.
"Whose your daddy?" He whispered.
"Ahh...you daddy." I moaned, barely able to get my words out.
"That's right. I'm gonna....." I felt him bust in me, causing me to cum. He smiled at me and kissed me tenderly. I pushed myself down to his member and started swirling my tongue around the tip. His body jolted and his breath hitched at the sudden contact.
"O-oh f-f-fuck babe." His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he was moaning really loud. My nether region was throbbing again, hearing his moans because I was so good. I took his entire length in my mouth and tightened my throat down on him.
"Goddammit (Y/N). Your mouth feels so good." His face was scrunched in pleasure and he had his hands tangled in my hair. I felt him start thrusting in my mouth and pulled away with a pop.
"No. You can't cum until you're inside me." I smirked. He threw me down angrily and slammed into me.
"You dont have the right to deny me an orgasm." He wrapped a hand around my throat, bringing me up to his lips. He thrusted harder and faster, flicking at my clit. I was feeling so much pleasure I couldn't take it.
"Daddy...p-p-please." I sighed.
"Please...what kitten?" He purred back, licking my bottom lip.
"I need to cum. Please let me cum." I growled, nibbling his neck, forming hickeys and bitemarks. He grunted in response, which meant I could. At this point, I didn't even feel my orgasm building, it just ripped through my body like a hurricane, causing me to shake, squirt and scream. Seeing this reaction, Katsuki came too, dick twitching inside me as his liquid filled me. He pulled out and laid next to me, covering us both with the blanket. His arm wrapped around my waist and he kissed my lips.
"I love you so much (Y/N)." He smiled.
"I love you too 'Suki."