meeting kiss

( Spell/ potion book)

Your p.o.v

I was in the mystery machine with the gang. They got called in for a mystery at Kiss works. Everyone except me and Fred were in make-up.

Velma has make-up to look like the Spaceman, Daphne is putting on makeup to look like Starchild, Shaggy has make-up on like the Demon and Scooby looks like Catman. Which was ironic considering he's a dog.

"I don't get it, The Ascot Five is twice the band Kiss is" Fred said, He's jealous of Starchild because Daphne liked him.

He then puts in a CD and the Ascot Five comes on.

"Ugh Fred turn it off" I said, annoyed.

Fred purposely ran on a pothole and made Daphne's make up look like a shooting star.
I decided ignoring them is my best bet to have some peace. I took out my spellbook to try and memorize the spells, potions and rituals in it. It was a gift from my mom, who spelled it so whenever I memorize something from it, it adds something new for me. So I'll never stop learning about being a witch.

I was lost in my world of magic and before I knew it we were at kiss world. When we went to go in people were freaking out about a witch. I heard Velma and Daphne talking but couldn't hear them.

We went to the gate a security guard was there.

" Go away kids the parks closed",The female guard said.

"But we are here to help with the investigation",Velma said confused.

"We didn't call for help, I'm the chief of Security. I don't need help.", The lady was pretty rude.

~time skip~

It turns out that Daphne lied about the mystery, she only said that so Fred would come, right now we're sneaking in.

I was behind everyone else and saw Shaggy and Scooby go up to a water game. I turned to the others as we heard a man and the security guard talk about the park. I turned back and noticed Scooby spraying the Demon. Shaggy and Scooby ran from the now wet Demon and bumps into the security guard from earlier.

I sighed knowing it's going to be a long night. All of us were now being yelled at by the security guard and everyone was trying to tell her that we were here to help.

I dozed off and laid my head on Daphne's shoulder. It was a little too much excitement for today. I would have fell asleep if I didn't hear a disembodied voice say, "Oh they'll come back. To see us!"

A/n: I suck at making stories and I'm making this on my phone so it's not the best. I might edit it soon.