Dil Sambhal Ja Zara (part-3) 🥀

(recap aman and roshni discussed about their project.)
After a while aman and roshni both went home.
(Ab ghar jake kya hua yeh sab nai bata rahi fir bohot boring ho jayega...and I am not yjhjk makers jesi wahiyat 🙄)
Next morning aman and roshni went college. All students started making their projects. Aman and roshni were also making their project. They were becoming good friends and getting close.
But someone wasn't liking this at all. Koi hai jo inn dono ko alag karna chahta hai and the person is non other then alisha. 3 days passed and they were making their projects only 2 days were left now for the submission.
In the classroom...
Professor: good job students. I am kinnda impressed watching your dadication towards your projects. Toh kyu na hum aap sab ke issi hardwork ko celebrate kare. Aur aaj raat ko party rakhe college mein. I hope aap sab aayenge☺️
Every one was happy including aman and roshni.
It was a night and everyone camed at the party. Aman, roshni, Aayush, sabbu, alisha also arrived. Roshni was looking the most elegant. Aman was impressed by her beauty and was continuously starring at her (le chhichhore khanbaba 😂) so now it was a time to dance. Alisha was about to ask aman to dance with her but aman went to roshni and asked her to dance. Roshni agreed and they both danced beautifully on song "janam janam" everyone was looking at them and appreciating them. Alisha decided to take revenge and she mixed drugs (nashe wale) in a drink and asked waiter to give it to roshni. Waiter successfully gaved drink to roshni and she drank it. Everyone left for the home. Roshni wasn't finding any rickshaw so she was walking alone in the road. She was feeling dizzy. She got a call..
Roshni: haan ammi boliye!
Salma: meri jaan mein apne rishtedar ke ghar aayi hoon...jaruri tha aana tu ghar pohochte hi khana kha lena aur so jana.
Roshni: ji ammi aap bilkul fikr mat kijiye. She cuts the call...
Roshni was still feeling dizzy suddenly some gunda mavalis arrived and started behaving wrongly with her. She was pushing them but she was unable because she wasn't in her sence.
Boy1: arey madam ji kaha ja rahi ho..
Boy2: hamare sath chalo
Roshni: please chale jao...
Suddenly someone hold them by their collor. It was non other then our hero aman😁 he fought with the goons.
Aman: agar ainda kisi ladki ke sath batamizi ki na toh dekh lena...
The goons left in fear. Aman went near roshni.
Aman: aap thik hai? Roshni makes cute face.
Aman: kya hua
Roshni: allah knows best mein kitni dar gai thi..aur aap hai khadus wahiyat prani 😒
Aman: khadus! Wahiyat prani! Kyu?
Roshni: ek hug nai kar sakte khadoos kahe ke😕
Aman hugs her tight. She buried her head in his chest.
Aman: mein aap ko ghar chhod deta hoon chaliye
Roshni: kis mein jayenge?
Aman: meri bike hai na
Roshni: bike pe?
Aman: haa kyu koi problem hai?
Roshni: nai chaliye!
Aman took roshni and made her seat behind him. Roshni hugs him from back. Aman smiled lightly and they left. After a while they reached roshni's home.
Aman: roshni aap ke ghar pe itna andhera kyu hai?
Roshni: woh ammi kahi bahar gai hui hai
Aman in mind: inko mein iss halat mein akela chhod ke kese ja sakta hoon.
Aman: achho roshni suniye..aap mere ghar chalengi?
Roshni: aapke ghar!😃
Aman: haan! Chalengi?
Roshni: haan😁
Aman took roshni to Junaid Manzil. They reached his home. Aman saw that roshni had already slept hugging him from behind.
Aman got down from the bike and holds roshni.
Aman: roshni uthiye andar jana hai
Roshni: kyu utha rahe hai khanbaba!
Aman: khanbaba! Yeh kon hai?
Roshni: aap mr. Wahiyat prani. Mene rakha hai yeh naam..kitna bada hai aapka naam mere se bola nai jata isliye khanbaba rakh diya
Aman in mind: kitni masoom hai yeh!
Aman: achha chaliye ab naamkaran ho gaya ho toh andar chalte hai.
Roshni hugs him and curles her legs around his west and rests her head on his shoulder.
Roshni: aap utha lijiye na khanbaba!
To be continued 😁
Kya yeh chhote chhote pyar bhare moments aise hi chalte rahenge in dono ke bich? Answer hai no😶 jab bhi kisi ki life mein khushiya aati hai na toh koi na koi misunderstanding aa hi jati hai aur khushiyon ko bhaga deti hai...ab in dono ke bich kya misunderstanding hoti hai yeh dekhne ke liye next part ka wait karo🙃