Best jeanist/Dad jeanist

" YEET! I CAN'T WAIT TO BE AT UA!!" Miya shrieked. She is jumping excitedly like a kid having a ice cream.

Keigo just chuckled." But I don't want my little sister to get hurt."

They were cutted of when someone rang the doorbell again. Miya raised her eyebrows.

"Huh? Again?"

She sprinted to the door and opened it. It was best jeanist in his hero costume.

"Aahhhhh!!! its uncle tsunagu!" Miya shouted and ungulf the fiber hero into a hug.

"Why are you surprise? Didn't I told you guys that I will have dinner here?"Jeanist said while patting the girl's hair.

"Ermm I kinda forgot it.." Keigo muttered scratching the back of his neck.

"Well never mind. Now help me prepare dinner."
.
.
.

"So Miya how's your day?" Best jeanist asked the young girl.

"It's great! I'm finally gonna be at UA!"

"Oh is that so. Then you shall be the youngest first year at UA at the age of 13." Best jeanist spoke.

"Yeah and shoto's gonna be there too." keigo added while savouring his chicken.

Best jeanist smiled at the two. It was just like yesterday when Keigo was just a trainee of the HPSC and Miya is just a newborn. The Commission asked him to train keigo and the two became close like father and son. Same with Miya.. They are both like his own children.

"So what's your schedule for tomorrow?" He asked the girl.

" I have to train tomorrow at HPSC and attend my martial arts class with shoto."

"Very well.. Do your best to be a hero." He smiled which made the girl's black eyes twinkle.

"I will!"

.
.
.
.
.

(The next day) Miya's P. O. V

I dranked a bottle of gatorade while I remove my jacket. I still have training in the commission. Heck I'm fricking tired after 100 push ups and now I have to fight villain bots?! Universe you've got to be kidding me!

Keigo is not here to accompany me. He has work to do. So uncle tsunagu A.K.A best jeanist was the one to accompany me. After this I will attend martial arts classes with shoto.

Miya Takami please prepare yourself for the next test

The voice of one of the HPSC agents echoed. I stood infront of the large gate and stare at it. I activated my quirk amd I grew a pair of large angel wings. My wings are as white as the clouds. Keigo said that whenever I used my quirk, it reminded him of the sky. That's why I thought of my hero name!

The sky hero: Skyler

The gateinfront of me opened. I walk to the buildings and suddenly the ground was shaking.

Great its the villain bots

I took two bladed feathers and flew towards the opponent. I sent some of my feathers to count the total number of it.

12, 14, 17, 20... 30? 30 villain bots?!

I sighed and flew towards the nearest one. I used my feather blades to cut through the villain bots. Thanks to uncle tsunagu's and keigo's training I already knew some tactics and skills. Its not strength where I focus with. Its my and keigo's phenomenal speed and agility. Combined with Uncle tsunagu's teaching about tactics it wouldn't be hard for me. Besides many pro heroes knew my existance... they all teach me and trained ever since I was 4.

I flew up to the villain bots and dive to them. I sliced them off with my feather blades and flap my wings making a huge gush of tornado destroying my opponents.

Little did I know, I already finished them all... So I went back to the locker and changed my clothes and went back to the office where uncle tsunagu is waiting.

"You did great there Miya." The president of commission praised me. I wasn't paying attention though.

"Let's go Miya. You still have martial arts classes with todoroki right?" Uncle tsunagu spoke.

"Oh yeah.. right."

Uncle tsunagu opened the car door for me and he sat at the driver's seat. While the fiber hero is driving I was watching levi ackerman's epic fights. Uwu this man is literally my prince charming :)

"Watching that again.." He spoke." You totally had a huge crush on him huh."

"Of course! look at this man's face!"

" Well atleast for him. Try to be fashionable." Uncle tsunagu said.

Uncle tsunagu... sassy as ever..

After 15 minutes we finalky arrived. Fuyumi was there also and shoto. We got out from the car and greet both of them.

"Hey shoto! Hi fuyumi nii!" I greet both of them cheerfully. They are both like family to me afterall.

"Hello Miya! Oh hello best jeanist." Fuyumi greeted back as he saw the fiber hero beside me.

"Where's endeavor?" Uncle tsunagu asked.

"Oh he is at his agency." Shoto's sister replied.

"I see.."

Shoto then grabed my shoulders." Let's go inside."

I nodded at him and we both entered the training grounds. Me and shoto are black belters so we know how to fight without using our quirks.

Looks like I have a long day~
.
.
.
.

After our martial arts class. Me and shoto went out to meet fuyumi. Uncle tsunagu said that he will pick me up. While both me and shoto are walking we are talking about our new school... UA.. He got recomendations. That's no doubt for a son of the number 2 hero. Honestly even me and myself doesn't want to be near him. But my chicken ass brother admires him! I don't know why.. but ever since keigo was a kid he told me he idolizes endeavor.

Me and shoto are just talking about UA when out of nowhere my icy-hot bestfriend asked me another of his questions!

" Hey Miya..." He started. "If your brother has a blond hair and you like fashions.. Is that mean you and your brother are best jeanist secret love child?"

SILENCED......

" NO SHOTO-"

"You also like wearing jeans and denims.. Oh gosh..."

I mentally faced palmed myself. I mean uncle tsunagu is technically both me and keigo's guardian. But that doesn't mean I am his daughter!

Stupid icy hot! Of course not!
.
.
.
.

Welcome to another episode of shoto's secret love child suspicions.. Comment down any suspicious secret love child~