As if time had slowed down right at the moment, his eyes were fixed on her features instead of the snow.

It felt warmer for him, his stomach churning like butterflies were swarming inside his whole body and it sent a shiver down his spine, giving goosebumps on his skin.

Her eyes slowly travel from the sky and down to his face, making eye contact for a span of seconds, removing her hands from her face to drop down to her sides, a smile crawled up to form on her lips, feeling as if some weight was lifted off her chest. 

Too bad it wasn't the time to enjoy that moment. 

A frown appeared on Chenle's face as he sighed disappointedly. "I have to go." 

"Oh." upon hearing this, it made her smile disappear. "Uhm.... I guess I'll see you next time?" she asked; brows slightly rising- a glint of hope in her eyes.

The male nodded and waved goodbye awkwardly. "I'll see you." turning on his heel to head over his car. 

Maeri fiddled with her fingers, contemplating whether to do whatever or not.

Hand reaching out in the air as her lips slightly parted- a small gasp emitting from it but her hand slowly retracts, falling to her side.

"Don't get hurt and the boys." she whispered, smiling bitterly to herself as she watched the male drive away.

Bullets whizzed through the air violently, complimenting the graceful snowflakes that fell from the sky

The contrasting energy that merged from every single one of them at that moment was unstoppable.

Hands unable to stop from damaging someone else's body.

It was another chaotic night.

It wasn't like they wanted to create such mess but what's the gang life without violence, right?

It's not the mafia's life if you didn't make deadly deals or if you didn't shed blood right?

What's the fun in that if danger wasn't near?

Mostly, what was the fun in their lifestyle if they weren't the danger themselves.

Yangyang harshly shoved the man away from him, throwing fists and kicks; grunting as he used his might to get their mission done.

Jaemin on the other hand was busy throwing fists and guns at whoever came in his and Jeno's way who was decoding something Renjun had told him to just from the other side of the door where Jaemin and Yangyang tried to hold out.

"I've got eyes on third floor- Sungchan, Mark hyung incoming." Chenle laid on his stomach, an eye at the scope of his oh so precious sniper rifle while he was positioned at a rooftop of a different building where he could get a full view of his targets.