𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

We giggled as we clumsily got changed, "that was fun" she bit her lip as I nodded enthusiastically licking my lips. We stumbled out of the bathroom to everyone's wide eyes, we couldn't stop chuckling as we returned to our previous seats. I was still panting as my eyes connected with Draco, he was evidently erect but trying to hide it. "You naughty girl." Kol whispered into my ear as my heavy breaths began to subside.

I giggled as I bit my lip, "fuck I can't take this any longer what happened?" Eve exclaimed in a squeal as she shone a bright grin around the room.

"Really Eve?" I questioned as I sat in a come down.

"Oh yes we all want to know!" She exclaimed as the group nodded with sounds of agreement.

"We aren't going to te-

"I fucked her clit with my tongue and made her cum as did she with me." Bex interrupted me with a large smirk as she shrugged her shoulders offering me a wink.

"Oh fuck I can't take this!" Kol exclaimed as he walked to the bathroom. "God Kol really!" I shouted as he winked at me locking the bathroom door.

We all groaned in sarcastic disgust as we left their dorm calling an end to the night.

As everyone had left I held behind to walk to Draco leaning against his headboard, "enjoy the show?" I questioned as I glanced at his obvious erection. "Would be better if it were my name you were screaming." He hissed as he brought his face closer to mine, I didn't move, I refused to show he was intimidating me.

I chuckled as I went to turn to leave their dorm, his cold hand wrapped around my wrist pulling me back. "Please Adeline, please to just let me explain. Not right now, let me take you somewhere tomorrow and just let you see it from my side." He pleaded as he peered his bright eyes into my darks.

"Fine" I huffed. I may not forgive but I can at-least listen to what the fuck was going through his head.

I tossed and turned in my sheets over thinking tonight's events. My eyelids grew heavy as I watched my eyelashes fall onto my bottom ones.

I woke to a feeling of refreshment, giving that I'd drank a little too much last night I felt perfectly fine this Saturday morning. I hopped out of bed running a warm Bath as I needn't be anywhere until I met Draco. Ugh Draco.

I relaxed my muscles in the hot water as I closed my eyes. "Ade you in there?" I heard Kol's raspy voice outside my bathroom door as I shouted "come in" pulling the curtain to block the view of my body. "Hello darling." He spoke groggily. "Ooo someone's in a bad shape." I laughed at the bags under his eyes and tired expression.

"Don't even." He whispered as he massaged his temples sitting on the toilet seat. "Hey you know what we should do!" I exclaimed as he hushed me hissing as he soothed his forehead with his palms. "What's that Darling?" He questioned.

"Go swimming!" I exclaimed as I splashed a bit of water to his face. "Come on Fletcher ya know ya want toooo!" He rolled his eyes as he agreed.

"I'll get your swimming stuff." He muttered. "Thanks slave" I winked. "I'd watch that pretty little mouth of yours if I were you Roberts." I gulped as his body escaped the doorframe. The sounds of draws opening and closing filling my room as I dried off my body. I'd slipped on my clothes as I entered my bedroom.

We made our way to the black lake, it was extremely cold but I knew it would shock him out of a hangover. I jumped in as Kol gasped at my ruthlessness. "Just jump!" I shouted towards him as i swam in the lake. "Fuck it!" He shouted as he lunged his body into the freezing water "goohhh fuck!" He spat as his body shuddered.

I laughed as I flicked some water at his face. "Don't you dare start!" He shouted as he ran his fingers through his now wet hair. I wasn't tall enough to fully stand like he did so I rested my legs on his thighs. We just stood admiring the slight winter sun that peeked through the clouds, our bodies adjusted to the temperature as we playfully splashed water at each other.

We laughed and made conversation as we swam around for around half an hour. "Ready to go?" I questioned as I examined his body now begin to shiver. "Hangover cured!" He stuttered.

We dragged our bodies out of the lake as I cast a drying and warming spell onto us. We walked up the hill to the castle with his arm slumped over my shoulder and my arm wrapped on his torso.

He walked me to my dorm and pecked a gentle kiss on my forehead as he waved his goodbyes.

I got ready to meet Draco and packed a small backpack, I heard a harsh knock echo from my door as I shouted "come in!" his broad slender like figure waltzed into my dorm. His blonde hair neatly parted as he wore his black suit. I eyed him up as I turned back to the mirror placing another clip in my hair as I muttered a hello.

"Ready to go?" He asked as he gandered around my room. "Ready" I replied a little bluntly.